Thread: Resto at 80

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Resto at 80

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    When WoTLK was first out and people were starting to hit 80 me and my guild clear'd naxx/maly/sarth in full T6 :P
    This...Sunwell/t6 is better then quest blue...Why you ask? Socketable gear gems make the gear better

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx
    This...Sunwell/t6 is better then quest blue...Why you ask? Socketable gear gems make the gear better
    This is not true. I was replacing my T6 which had blue quality Northrend gems in them with BoE blues as they gave a clear and apparent upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Miatela
    This is not true. I was replacing my T6 which had blue quality Northrend gems in them with BoE blues as they gave a clear and apparent upgrade.
    Im talking about quest gear the quest blue gear NEVER had sockets on them

Deleted

Thats why a trip to the AH to get some cheap BoE items is well worth it. The quest gear should suffice however to at least get some heroics done.

Thats why a trip to the AH to get some cheap BoE items is well worth it. The quest gear should suffice however to at least get some heroics done.
    when wrath first started the BoE 80 blues were not cheap at all...but now they are

Deleted

That's a lie... there was only a few odd pieces randomly from quests that were blue and better then T6 and at that case they didn't have gem sockets as blizzard said they didn't wanna put gems into leveling gear as it was a pain to keep re'gemming while leveling...