Thread: Which Trinket?

Which Trinket?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40255#dropped-by

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47213#contained-in-object

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40682

i am an arcane mage with 690 haste and around 30% crit self buffed, and im at 400 hit. Im using dying curse at the moment with the trink from OS. Since im way over hit cappped for arcane which trink does everyone think would be best?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Which Trinket?

BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    That or the badge trinket, Talisman of Resurgence, if you have the badges to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    That or the badge trinket, Talisman of Resurgence, if you have the badges to spare.
    Everybody is correct. Thorims trinket (25) is nice too.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Abyssal Rune + Talisman of Resurgence are about as good as you're going to get unless you can pick up the Anub trinket, Flare of the Heavens or Scale of Fates. Talisman of Resurgence is 2nd BiS for arcane unless you can get two Anub trinkets. Talisman is also an excellent burn phase trinket due to it's on-use effect.

Hey guys, I've just moved from TTW to arcane, was wandering whats better about of Abyssal rune and Illustration of the Dragon Soul. I was lucky enough to get Reign of the Unliving the other day, so intrested if i need to change.

Cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by Balgoth
    Hey guys, I've just moved from TTW to arcane, was wandering whats better about of Abyssal rune and Illustration of the Dragon Soul. I was lucky enough to get Reign of the Unliving the other day, so intrested if i need to change.
    lucker.
    I recommend rawr.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber
    lucker.
    I recommend rawr.
    This. Rawr will tell you which is more valuable with your gear setup. If your haste is low I would lean towards abyssal rune personally.

686 haste i have....hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Balgoth

Cheers guys
    I imagine abyssal rune is better. I have 799 haste without the rune (scale+reign) and if i swap scale for the rune (which puts me at 883 haste) i sit at 9156.7 dps, IDS takes me down to 9116.4.