Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Transferring emblems to alts its a currency?

Good and skilled players are not based on gear really and if we get to emblem=tier in ICC like in Toc it would be awesome since u will always find people rollin on ur stuff and by the time u get to see ur toon with the last tier set it would take forever( unless ur a ninja) and the game is nothing easy, its just that people understand it better now than what they did in BC.

Wow we might as well make all gear BoA too. Let's take away cloth, leather, mail and plate. Let's just all collect ilvl x BoA gear and do away with stat's too those pesky things. It'll just be ilvl vs ilvl. If you have a higher ilvl than the opponent you hit harder than they do and take less damage from them. Though that's difficult too so why not just have it if your ilvl is higher than theirs you one shot them.

Yeah that sounds like a really fun game.

Seriously this is a terrible terrible idea. This coming from a person who has 10 toons on a single realm. One of every class. BoA's to cover all of them. All of them are high levels. Thing is... if I could run everything on my main which is trivial... then xfer the emblems to my alts... my alt's then gain power without ever having to actually do any of the content. It's already easy enough. Do heroics get a tier below the current... then run the current content. It isn't complicated by any stretch. Sounds to me like the OP is just lazy or has a crap realm where he can't get groups on his alt. Here's a tip. Wait til the next patch. Afaik the cross realm LFG will be launching and that should fix a lot of the "not being able to find a group".

I dont know if its been sugestion somewhere else in this post, sorry then..

But i like the idea about trading emblem between characters on one account. But they should make the best tier emblem non tradeable. By this way you cant get full best tier in 2 week after release, but you can use the lower lvl emblems, that you main got a ton off.

My main had 300 in stuck of conquest when emblem of triumph was released. I would probally have 500 now if i didnt trade them for gems and orbs. But would be nice to spend them on gear for alts.

Horrible idea.
    That makes the whole purpose of gearing a alt meaningless.

The whole point of gearing an alt is to experience a different class and their roles in an environment.

Stop trying to cheese your alts, raid on your alts or quit crying, simple as that.

Defeating the whole purpose of this game is absolutely retarded.