Deleted

Looking for Addon manager

I am looking for an addon that allows me to activate or deactivate addons and store profiles as needed per character.

I need to pick up a couple of new addons in the near future and I really don't need all of them to load by default. My rogue has no use for Decursive or Healbot. While at the same time I'd like to be able to load or un-load things like DBM and other raid-mods based on whether or not I am actually IN a raid.

I overheard that there was an addon somewhere that manages to do this kind of stuff but I can't find it.

ps. If anyone can tell me how to completely deactivate regular party-member unitframes, from regular ui or even xperl, I'd be very grateful.

Re: Looking for Addon manager

As for managing add ons between different characters, this is already build in at the character loading screen.

Simply click off the add ons you don't want for a specific character by choosing the character from the drop down menu.

As for disabling fx. DBM when not in raid... isn't it already disabled? Or doesn't it have an unload function build into it? Then you could just make a macro in a clickable button.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=misazadia

There is an addon called, well, addonmanager that allows you to enable/disable addons in-game. For stroing profiles and such go with reflux.

10+ Year Old Account

Addon Control Panel or Khaos... I still use Khaos standalone

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Agreeing with Venara on this. Addon Control Panel is the best one out there. Ampere is another one, but I much prefer ACP, mainly because it adds it's control button directly to the ESC menu, instead of to the WoW addon config panel.

Deleted

Thanks all.