Feral PVP question

Hai all you kittehs out thar. Mine is looking at biting some bitches in the arenas so I wanted to know what mah meow-meow drood should gem for in all that leetsauce gear. Also what weapon should I has use? Theres that fancy staff that looks like it was made for us or a *cough* huntard, or theres the standard relentless mace. /purr ;D

Re: Feral PVP question

Personally I gem for agility but I've seen some other ferals gemming ArP and even half ArP half Agility.

And yeah, I'd go for the staff.

Can you gem for more instant CC's? cause i would love if my partner could have more instant CC, really, would be so nice, he has enough, but +20 instant CC would rock.

seriously though, agil or ArP, i think ArP becomes better if you can get like, grim toll or something, 80% ArP + SR + rip + shred is just a little bit cookoo crazy insaneo fun.

The question is, with ArP, will I have enough crit to get them 5cp stacks quick enough? For sure I'll do more damage but that isn't necessarily the only thing i have to worry about in arenalol. Would be cool if some peeveepee kitteh could throw some insight out on my mess of a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflid
    Can you gem for more instant CC's? cause i would love if my partner could have more instant CC, really, would be so nice, he has enough, but +20 instant CC would rock.

seriously though, agil or ArP, i think ArP becomes better if you can get like, grim toll or something, 80% ArP + SR + rip + shred is just a little bit cookoo crazy insaneo fun.
    Agility. There no ArPen on gear already, so even though resilience doesn't affect it, you won't be able to get enough of it to make it more valuable than agility.

Your way of spelling all that blowed my brain out

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    Agility. There no ArPen on gear already, so even though resilience doesn't affect it, you won't be able to get enough of it to make it more valuable than agility.
    While there are a couple pvp armor pen pieces (neck and wg ring), you're right. I probably wont be able to achieve a good enough rating. Thanks bros.

Quote Originally Posted by ArfenHouse
    Your way of spelling all that blowed my brain out
    I figure if I talks like is has a troll than the trolls will has is stays away from mah kitteh

gem for +coherence when asking for help rather than +something stuck where it shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey
    gem for +coherence when asking for help rather than +something stuck where it shouldn't be.
    Let the thread die man, the question was answered.