Poll: Which paladin spec do you dislike playing the most

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Which paladin spec do you dislike playing the most

Hello just wanted to see what paladin spec people like to play the least.

Cast your vote tell why TY

My vote is holy. I dont care for the responsibility of healing and its extremely boring to me as its just keep BoL and SS up and click 1 or 2 buttons. And it sorta sucks cause thats all guilds want

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Which paladin spec do you dislike playing the most

None.

Except when leveling L1-19.

Prot.

Tanking murlocs in that SSC boss was enough for me.

15+ Year Old Account

Give us 2 choice!
    Holy
    i love healing but not like a paladin
    i prefer disc/holy priest for this since forever

Prot
    I dont like tanking aka babysitting those agroing guy

I have fun as prot, always liked the playstyle.
    My retri gear is not that good (at least half blue) but i enjoy it.
    I tried holy and no, definitely i don't like it. I got my little tree when i wanna heal
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Honestly i hate holy... its like when a dps makes a mistake it can be forgotten but if a healer makes a mistake u got 24 people yelling at ya :-X so yah i guess i hate HEALING

I hate Holy Paladins, and my brother is one. I have a Priest specced Holy and Disc as dual, I admit I have a blast while healing with her. Priests have the spells for all occasions, not like "I should do Holy shock. Now Flash of Light. One more... one more.... one more... fell asleep... put a dildo on 2 and watch the tank stay alive...."

I dislike Ret, and I never liked it, not in TBC, specially not now.

I love Prot tanking with Paladin. It's better than a warrior, I know, I know its easier than warrior, but I rather be able to keep AoE Threat. I don't want to have arthritis so I'm not gonna try that on Warrior. I was a tank for all of the TBC and since, and gotta say Prot Pala is really fun.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Stood in the Fire DaveTheHunter's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I always hated holy. Tanking was fun when it was a challenge (ie. BC). Ret is just meh.

Pallies in general just lost all their appeal for me in WotLK.

P.S. Druids are FTW!

Deleted

Retribution - pointless facerolling, 3-5 button-mashing braindead wanker ass loser spec. Its survivability is not even worth a copper! Protection all the way, baby! At least you get to THINK of what to do.

I picked holy.

I have a priest if I really want to heal.

Deleted

Holy, I did it throughout TBC and I refuse to do it again 8)

Holy; FoL FoL FoL FoL HL FoL FoL FoL FL. HS if you're feeling risky! Yeah... no thanks..
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    My vote is holy. I dont care for the responsibility of healing and its extremely boring to me as its just keep BoL and SS up and click 1 or 2 buttons. And it sorta sucks cause thats all guilds want
    If this is what you think holy is, you're bound to fail at it. No wonder you don't like it. There are three main healing spells and the spells you mentioned, but also keeping up judgements, cleansing, and using HoP and Lay on Hands in emergency situations. Then there are aspects such as mana management and knowing what spell to use and using it within a fraction of a second.

I haven't actually tried ret, but I'm not very inclined to since it isn't designed to the damage of a pure dps class. If I were going to dps, I'd want to do it as a pure dps class.

Ret by a long shot. It's so fucking boring because it offer's NO challange at all. You got 0 responsibility and you're just spamming 5 attacks that all do the same shit except consecration. I love playing holy because that's where the real challange is and if you fall asleep while healing as holy you fucking suck at it.

Ret. It's just too easy and I don't care for DPS'ing in general.

Holy all the wayy

Quote Originally Posted by ClayMask
    If this is what you think holy is, you're bound to fail at it. No wonder you don't like it. There are three main healing spells and the spells you mentioned, but also keeping up judgements, cleansing, and using HoP and Lay on Hands in emergency situations. Then there are aspects such as mana management and knowing what spell to use and using it within a fraction of a second.

I haven't actually tried ret, but I'm not very inclined to since it isn't designed to the damage of a pure dps class. If I were going to dps, I'd want to do it as a pure dps class.
    When i hit 80 i was forced to be holy cause thats all any guilds on my server wanted. I kno what is required to be a good holy pally( did my research) and i never failed at it. BoL SS tank judge boss for haste buff dependent on boss cleanse and HoP and others arent really used by me when holy except for maybe 25 Yogg when a squishy class is in tentacles and no is near to break him out. And healbot for a holy pally just makes it even more so too easy

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    And healbot for a holy pally just makes it even more so too easy
    The disadvantages with healbot as a holy paladin is just way too high for me to use that addon. Grid is where it's at.

10+ Year Old Account

definitely holy

There is a Paladin spec besides Prot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ventez
    Ret by a long shot. It's so fucking boring because it offer's NO challange at all. You got 0 responsibility and you're just spamming 5 attacks that all do the same shit except consecration. I love playing holy because that's where the real challange is and if you fall asleep while healing as holy you fucking suck at it.
    Lol, say again?

Hypothetically, if one were to actually fall asleep while playing holy, that doesn't mean they suck at it. In fact, in just further reinforces the fact that holy is boring as shit. You're ignorant and I dislike you.