Comming back to WoW after 6 months!

So, the winter is near and to be honest, there is not much to do than playing WoW. I'm a level 80 warrior with decent gear, but pretty good at that time, 6 months ago. But, well, I feel ashamed saying this.. but I have forgotten how to play. Well, I understand the basics of playing a warrior and World of Warcraft, of course. But I have forgotten what the specs are, PvE-dps and Tank. I even have to say this, but I have forgot what spells I use for best result, in what rotation, and max out your character. Please help me with all these questions.

Re: Comming back to WoW after 6 months!

Use heroic leap.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

You know its good your coming back but. Why dont you just spend some time reading threads in the warrior section and use the search button. I stopped playing for a whole summer and still figured out what to do. Not trying to be a prick but search for that stuff before you post something when you could have spent that time doing so. Elitest Jerks and the warrior forums here would help out.

checkout wowwikki. im going too start up again also, after i get my new pc built. although i think im just going to start a fresh toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    You know its good your coming back but. Why dont you just spend some time reading threads in the warrior section and use the search button. I stopped playing for a whole summer and still figured out what to do. Not trying to be a prick but search for that stuff before you post something when you could have spent that time doing so. Elitest Jerks and the warrior forums here would help out.
    he may have forgetten the websites too check

I've forgot all the webpages/fansites that used to help me, I had them bookmarked and that was it. I even forgot this website. Got it by writing on google "wow news", haha. Well, I could use the search option here, but I didn't, OK? I wanted to create a new thread that is based on what I want to know. And it's actually hard to find a thread that answers all my questions. Well, instead of writing "Use the search option", you could've answered my question, but oh well - I guess it's good you've bumped my thread. I'm sure someone here is willing to help me.

There are some stickys up top in this forum you can read . It will be way more helpful reading them then making a post about it and just getting a wall of text saying the same thing. Also next time include what spec you are specifically looking for info on . or at least what kind of role dps or tank . There is just way too much info on 3specs to post in one thread

Lets see what did you miss...

A few glyph changes that didn't make a difference
    A few protection changes that didn't make a difference
    Oh they gave us about 200 more ap with Armored to the teeth
    But rejoice. They didn't swap Improved Intercept and Sweeping Strikes again!

There are plenty of good guides stickied here on the warrior forums, just take a look at those. If what you want to do is PvE, then spec Arms (this will do you at least until you're in Tier 8.5+ gear). Stack the bloody hell out of armor penetration. PvE rotation is a list of priorities going: MS->OP->Exec->Slam. ALWAYS keep rend up. Only use slam if everything else is on CD, pop Bladestorm every time its up, and use OP and Exec when they proc. Thats the basics. Once you get the hang of that you can master handling that while handling buffs/debuffs.

If you need to catch up with your gear... Trial of the Champion... Learn it, Live it, Love it. With this one instance and a handful of emblems along the way, you'll be caught up with most non-hardcore raiders inside of two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukaz
    There are plenty of good guides stickied here on the warrior forums, just take a look at those. If what you want to do is PvE, then spec Arms (this will do you at least until you're in Tier 8.5+ gear). Stack the bloody hell out of armor penetration. PvE rotation is a list of priorities going: MS->OP->Exec->Slam. ALWAYS keep rend up. Only use slam if everything else is on CD, pop Bladestorm every time its up, and use OP and Exec when they proc. Thats the basics. Once you get the hang of that you can master handling that while handling buffs/debuffs.

If you need to catch up with your gear... Trial of the Champion... Learn it, Live it, Love it. With this one instance and a handful of emblems along the way, you'll be caught up with most non-hardcore raiders inside of two weeks.
    Flawed rotation is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291
    Flawed rotation is flawed.
    Thanks for coming out.