Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Let's address this "cleave" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mith
    Hello Troll.
    Orc, actually. Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a troll.

Maybe I should be a bit clearer so you understand more easely. In wow there's an on next swing attack that is called cleave. This attack is not what is being refered to. What's refered to is the sentiment of going from 1 target to the next very fast.
    *easily, *referred

As this thread showed, the original cleave teams hit two targets hard at once, so the opposing healer fails to keep at least one of them alive. What you people are calling "cleave" teams now don't win by "going from 1 target to the next very fast". They win by "blowing the shit out of the first target before the healer can blink, then having a numerical advantage". Go right ahead and keep calling it cleave if you want, I don't really care if you look retarded or not. I'm just standing up for a poor defenceless misused word.

Bored now. I'm out. :P
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

cleavage, girls has dem

Beast Cleave - BM Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Holy or Prot Paladin healer.

Mancleave - no idea what this comp is

Wizard Cleave - Elemental Shaman, Destruction Warlock, Healer.

Shadowcleave - Affliction Warlock, Unholy Deathknight, Holy or Prot Paladin healer.

Kanye West Cleave - Prot Warrior, Arms Warrior, Resto Shaman. "YO IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT..." *INTERCEPT STUN*

Pretty sure those are official as of right now. The top three I know are pretty successful, the last two have had success but there isn't an abundance of them.

Quote Originally Posted by elseagoat
    Kanye West Cleave - Prot Warrior, Arms Warrior, Resto Shaman. "YO IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT..." *INTERCEPT STUN*
    LOLOL

I did Shadowplay in S4 (I was the Warlock) and it was fucking fun. Did 2s with the same spriest and loved it...we fucking wrecked Warrior/Druid teams, but sadly every team seemed to have a Rogue back then.

Also in S4 I did Resto Shaman/Ret/Arms (I was the Warrior) and that was pretty fun too. I guess you could have called it WF Cleave or Proc Cleave or something. I'm prot these days, maybe I'll try Kanye Cleave...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk
    Orc, actually. Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a troll.

*easily, *referred
    Nope, being insulting for no good reason and arguing things majorly irrelevant does however.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk
    As this thread showed, the original cleave teams hit two targets hard at once, so the opposing healer fails to keep at least one of them alive. What you people are calling "cleave" teams now don't win by "going from 1 target to the next very fast". They win by "blowing the shit out of the first target before the healer can blink, then having a numerical advantage". Go right ahead and keep calling it cleave if you want, I don't really care if you look retarded or not. I'm just standing up for a poor defenceless misused word.

Bored now. I'm out. :P
    If you didn't care if I looked retarded, your last 2 answers would definately look a lot different.
    eg. dk/rogue/healer, no cleaves here. They are called cleave, you want to call them milkshake because you think cleave is misleading. Go ahead.
    Also, if you think getting 2 targets low at the same time is what defines cleave. Why not suggest something like "split dps" or "target swappers"? I got an idea, it's irrelevant.
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

Shadowcleaves roll with a resto druid, not a paladin

Kanye west cleave: 4 shammies and a rogue. So much interrupting.

Can't take credit for that one though; Saw it on the EU forums a while back (:

Half man, Half amazin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Comprise
    Deathcleave.

3 op classes.
    what a noob
    how can you say such a thing?

10+ Year Old Account

WTB Healcleave

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana
    WTB Healcleave
    Three prot/holy paladins. Egads, won't they go away already!
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

What a pathetic attempt of imitating AJ.

Atleast when AJ is being retarded, it's cool.

srsly.

Girl cleave: ultimate cleavage

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

So far the comps i know and heard of are:

-Beastcleave = BM Hunter, Enh Shaman, Holy pala
    -RMP = Rogue, mage, disc priest
    -Wizard*cleave* = Ele Shaman, Destro Lock, Disc Priest
    -Drain Team = Affliction Warlock, MMS hunter, Disc Priest
    -Cleaveteam = Arms Warrior, Retribution Paladin, Resto Shaman
    -KanyeCleave = Prot Warrior, Prot Pala, Resto Shaman (or ShieldCleave lol, since all 3 classes carry around shields)
    -Shadowcleave = Unholy DK, Shadowpriest, Holy Pala
    -Zerg Team = 2 Rogues, 1 Warrior (possibly the strongest if performed well)
    -DoT Team = Affliction Warlock, Feral Druid, Shadowpriest

And an old one was:

-NANANANANA (you can't catch us) =Resto Druid, Prot Warrior, Enh Shaman (lol'd my bawlz off)

Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~