Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Paladin new baseline abilities in Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by invalid.unknown
    an idea i had for a new seal

direct hits (spell or physical) have a (15%) chance to cause target's cast time and time between casts to be increased by 10%.magic effect. lasts 12 sec.

judgment: causes target to take [weapon dps damage+ (spell power *.4) + (attack power *.2)] damage for each successful cast. magic effect. lasts 20 sec.

my numbers could use tweaking but this idea is intended to be beneficial for both pvp and pve
    /fixed
    and ive seen this somewhere..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Renoblade
    i will just throw my ideas here in no particular order:

- Glyph of Exorzism: reduce damage to players by 100%, but interrupts spellcasting for 4 seconds.

- Glyph of Repentance: reduce the durration and cooldown by 50% and slows the target by 50% for 5 seconds after breaking the effect.

- Glyph of Justice: your Judgement of Justice reduce movementspeed of the target by 50% for 3 seconds (or incr yours )

- Glyph of Righteous Vengeance: Your righteous vengeance dot also reduces the movementspeed by 30%.

- Glyph of Vengeance: Increase your movement speed by additional 5% each stack (so 15% + poj = 30% after 3 crits )

- Glyph of Holy Wrath: Allow the use of Holy Wrath on any enemy target, but without the stun.

and some spells

- Judgement Day: Judges every target in 20 yards around the paladin, 60s cd.

- Radiance: Radiates holy light, dazing every enemy nearby and removing stun and fear of up to 3 nearby friendly players. 60s cd.

- Stand your ground: While standing on consecrated ground you can not be feared. (prot talent)

- Tunnel vision: while you are close to death, you have the desperate will to survive. removes all effects that removes control over your character and keep you at 10% health for 3 sec.
    (i know sounds similar to ardent defender...)
    Alot of OP in one post, brah

i dont know why people are posting ideas in here, cause blizz actually listens to players past the first 3-4 lines of any suggestions we come up with right -_-

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    i dont know why people are posting ideas in here, cause blizz actually listens to players past the first 3-4 lines of any suggestions we come up with right -_-
    havent seen any idea that the community suggested who could fix the Paladin problem being used once :_:

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    havent seen any idea that the community suggested who could fix the Paladin problem being used once :_:
    my exact point... there have been amazing ideas provided not only for the paladin class but for the game in general, and i'm still yet to see more than 1% of these (just a rough estimate because i obviously dont know EVERY suggestion made as compared to patch/hotfix changes) implemented... just give up imo and roll with whatever they decide to do...

we've been buffed, nerfed, and changed in general so much since the launch of wow, and every time we've overcome and shot to the top (well the decent ones anyway ;D )...

adapt and overcome

The Moonkin Repository

Bliz actually listens, But this is derp derp, MMO Champ, not WoW forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Sometimes what seems to be a good idea from a player point of view is a horrible idea from a dev point of view.
    Players tend to look at what other classes have and then...just giving charge, ms and interrupt to rets will fix their problems yes, but wont make the game better. "How much i pwn other" is not euqal to "how much fun the game is" and most player suggestions are terrible. Some are terrible because they are stupid and imbalanced, others are terrible because they are elitist and against every common sense while most of them just have b-sides the one suggesting them doesn't see. And of course there are ideas that may sound like a great idea, may be done quite nice but are in fact, just creepy, somehow~ like this [Klick]
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    And of course there are ideas that may sound like a great idea, may be done quite nice but are in fact, just creepy, somehow~ like this [Klick]
    rofl i think im going to need my sleeping tablets now more than ever... that shit was scary xD

The Moonkin Repository

15+ Year Old Account

rofl i think im going to need my sleeping tablets now more than ever... that shit was scary xD
    should i turn my sound on.. not too sure with what i exactly saw :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Like it. Additionally to that;
    - Also removed it from the Global cooldown, reduces it's cast time by 100%, and reduces it's cooldown by 5 seconds.

I'd kill for a glyph like that, especially since they removed that in 3.1 (when it was instant and could be glyphed to interrupt). I'd even settle for it to do NO DAMAGE to ANY target (Players or otherwise) if it was 10-second interrupt off the GCD with no cast time. That'd serve me a lot better than... hmm, i'd probably lose the SoV glyph from my PvE spec (24 expertise without SoV) and the ShoR glyph from my PvP spec.
    -1.5 cast time too
    if not its worthless for your spec and holy :P

should i turn my sound on.. not too sure with what i exactly saw :-\
    probably change the contrast on your monitor then... the video is kinda dark, but if you dont know what you were watching after 3-4 seconds you're either incredibly open minded or partially blind =\

The Moonkin Repository

Quote Originally Posted by Shoowa
    ZOMG YUR GRAMMER MAKES MAH EYES BLEED. L2SPELL KTHXBYE
    Grammer...?
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    Grammer...?
    Grand-ma?

0_ô

Quote Originally Posted by Critterbot
    I just want an interupt/silence ability! Then I can die happy...'cuz liek seriously, we need one...bad.
    You already have a silence ability awesome paladin player , learn to play your already OP class

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Seadog
    You already have a silence ability awesome paladin player , learn to play your already OP class
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadog
    I play a blood dk tank
    look whos talking..

Agree, give paladins upgrades, but considering PvP wise atm, remove bubble/LoH which are insanely OP tbh if used with some suggested 'Heyletsoneshotpinpvpandfacerollmoar'-abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Prayzer
    Agree, give paladins upgrades, but considering PvP wise atm, remove bubble/LoH which are insanely OP tbh if used with some suggested 'Heyletsoneshotpinpvpandfacerollmoar'-abilities
    Derp they won't remove them.

I know, but if u wanna give more buffs adding to the current, u gotta sacrifice another thing...blizz never intended EVER to just give a class more and more buffs/boosts without nerfing another

a dps who dont use DP end up doing thread like : ret paladin with mana issues, wait that remind me of something..
    Holy paladin without DP would screwed lol
    Sacred shield is used by all

SoRight only used by holy in pvp, and prot everywhere
    Not true. Because of the 50% healing debuff, I only use DP in situations that it looks like it's totally necessary while healing. I'm not screwed without it. It IS mainly a tank spell since the nerf. It was so cool when it was only a 20% decrease.

A new blessing would be cool. Maybe something along the lines of: Blessing of Power (or a cooler name): Grants XX spell power. This is a spell caster equivalent to Blessing of Might. As well, give us a new Blessing of Light: Grants XX health per 5 seconds and increases healing taken from all sources by XX. This would be a healing equivalent of Blessing of Wisdom.
    (Yes, I know there used to be a Blessing of Light that increased healing, and it was scrapped. A new one would be nice, and it could affect all heals, not just pally heals.)
    Let's Hospital.

Idc if it is a new ability for holy or a change to a current one, but just need one instant cast, medium damage, 10 second or under spell CD ability to bring Shockadin back from the dead. Dosen't hurt to dream. Could be accomplished by making exorcism instant cast for holy only at range, making judgement of righteousness worth a shit again, or a new ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Idc if it is a new ability for holy or a change to a current one, but just need one instant cast, medium damage, 10 second or under spell CD ability to bring Shockadin back from the dead. Dosen't hurt to dream. Could be accomplished by making exorcism instant cast for holy only at range, making judgement of righteousness worth a shit again, or a new ability.
    let it go man... the dream has died

The Moonkin Repository