Fire still sucks PvP, still owns at PvE

Future:
    Arcane sucks PvP, simply awsome at PvE
    Frost still owns PvP, Frost good at PvE
    Fire still sucks PvP, not really preferable cause of arcane at PvE
    fix'd for ya

Re: Third time in 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Omambosä
    Clearcasting procs on AE, every spell cast on each single target! So you have clearcasting AND 30% increased critical stoke DMG so I save IV Beserking and AP for whelps. Every arcane explosion after the first is free. Nice job failing at truingto point out a fail. 2.9 k every spell cast, more if your VERY geared. And global cooldoqn reduces significantly. Suck it biotch.

So blizzard isn't a garrenteed critical on every target is it? NO

AE > blizzard

oh and I use a flamestrike whole tanks are getting Argo on whelps as well. And radius doesn't matter idiot, everything is always bunched up. If I'm not using my ivey veins or beserking which I never am without during an expecting aoe pull or spawn.

And I did play on lightnings blade since day one of wow. I was a Mage as I am now I was originally in killin um all then aftermath and the fallen legion, oh and fenris unbound.
    Lemme get this straight

You had to pop 3 long CD's for AE to be better than Blizzard. Hate to break it to ya, but you just proved Swizzle's point. Not to mention the fact that you no longer get to use those CD's on the actual boss any more

Clearcasting procs on AE, every spell cast on each single target! So you have clearcasting AND 30% increased critical stoke DMG so I save IV Beserking and AP for whelps. Every arcane explosion after the first is free. Nice job failing at truingto point out a fail. 2.9 k every spell cast, more if your VERY geared. And global cooldoqn reduces significantly. Suck it biotch.

AE > blizzard

oh and I use a flamestrike whole tanks are getting Argo on whelps as well. And radius doesn't matter idiot, everything is always bunched up. If I'm not using my ivey veins or beserking which I never am without during an expecting aoe pull or spawn.

And I did play on lightnings blade since day one of wow. I was a Mage as I am now I was originally in killin um all then aftermath and the fallen legion, oh and fenris unbound.
    Clearcasting procs more on Blizzard, along with FoF/BF or whatever other possible procs are possible since you're getting procs on each wave. Furthermore IV and berserk affect Blizzard also where it rains a LOT faster, but i'm pretty sure the damage is less based on hasted Blizzard times which is pretty lame

I remembered a warrior with your name from fallen legion on LB a long long time ago if i remember right, but maybe i'm confused.

15+ Year Old Account

AE > blizzard

Swizzle

blizzard>ae, no matter what spec.

also, your fundamental understanding of math and its principles is rather off. first off, clearcasting procs off of every spell cast 10% of the time (with 5/5 points placed), it does NOT however proc multiple times or has a higher chance to proc from an AoE. so you have clearcasting 10% of the time, so on one out of every 10 arcane explosions, not cast one and get the rest free. also, using icy veins and berserking ONLY to arcane explosion? you're simply digging your fail hole deeper, because that is the BIGGEST waste of DPS cooldowns i have EVER seen.

you also seemed to ignore the fact that base arcane explosion does 6 times less damage than a blizzard, this doesn't change with spellpower. if your arcane explosion is critting for 2.9k, your blizzard damage would be higher also, or did you forget how spellpower works.

also, blizzard has a higher innate crit chance than arcane explosion and will crit more frequently than not.

simply put, you sir are a very very bad mage.
    oh swizzle, according to your talent points spent, you dont have any in increased frost critical strike dmg, so forget about the 100% increase crrit dmg... now what would you rather do, the same or less dmg than AE with blizzard and wasting close to 20k mana, or waste no mana, end up gaining mana probably with raid buffs and your not casting. a crit every 1.5 seconds, with your gear, close to 3.2 k. go ahead all of you mages, try it out, trust me its better, and if you dont trust me, i dont care cause il just out dps you in the end, ill have all my mana while you evocate and ill spam ab's till i have to evocate, then for that fight im ahead one evocation the whole fight, pwnd

whether its a bug or what ever it is, blizzard didnt proc clearcasting... what lead me to do AE was teh fact that i was on the phoen with my girl and i didnt wanna click blizzard and plants teh circumferance on the floor, (yes i click blizzard). all i ahd to do was click AE a bunch of times, please try it out next onyxia, and have a mage do the same with blizzard, you will do more dmg on teh AOE. please befofre you try to flame, test it out yourself. i sasw i lost no mana and i wondered, HOW WHY, and why was i critting every single AE. thats why.
    holy crap, just noticed this little gem as i was posting.

god...you really are bad at this game aren't you? as arcane, blizzard and ae have the same increased crit chance, i was referring to talents that SPECIFICALLY increase said spells.

20k mana for a blizzard??!?!?! do you have 27,027 BASE mana? if so, are you level 300? if you are referring to multiple blizzards, then again, you fail. a SINGLE arcane explosion costs 22% base mana and you need 6, which is five more than one, to do the same damage as one blizzard. now, i'll use an arbitrary number, such as 1000, for the base mana cost. therefore, blizzard is 740 mana and arcane explosion is 220. 220x6=1320. you are spending nearly double the mana you would if you would have used one blizzard. jesus christ bro, i mean seriously, did you graduate 7th grade algebra?

to make you feel worse, here are the spellpower coefficients:

arcane explosion- 21.28%
    blizzard- 115% total (14.37% per tick)

BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account

Uh... why are you AoEing whelps in the first place? Let the tanks and melee deal with that, since they have nothing better to be doing anyway. All ranged should be single target focus-firing Onyxia to get her down into phase 2, unless you have a wacky group setup.

Swizzle: Where are you getting this idea of an 'innate crit bonus' for Blizzard? I have never heard of any spell having innately higher crit chances. For Arcane, the talents seem like they're more likely to prop up Arcane Explosion, but I could see there maybe beign an odd interaction between Arcane Potency and Blizzard resulting in an early Clearcasting proc causing all of the Blizzard ticks to get the 30% crit bonus.

Either way, you probably don't want to be in melee range spamming Arcane Explosion anyway, so I'll stick to Blizzard... and Flamestrike if I'm not feeling lazy.

15+ Year Old Account

i was referring to talents, since almost every AoE talent and crit talent also props blizzard, giving it a higher crit chance overall, but w/e.
    BfA Beta Time

When I read the thread topic I thought it would be about your sex life.

bold for emphasis

Quote Originally Posted by Casa
    When I read the thread topic I thought it would be about your sex life.

this clearcasting bug or whatever, effect doesnt do the same with blizzard according to my experience, hense all the QQ about mana cost..., so redo you mana calculations douche bag, your so luck im at work and can argue with you till 9:30 eastern time. lols your a nub.
    Man, if you have to cheat to do decent dps you must be really bad.

sick4paradise, im just giving my reason why i use AE instead of blizzard. dont even post here i have more respect for swizzle than you already, and i fucking hate swizzle

stfu and gtfo soo whoo callli hissooop
    I also have great respect for Swizzle. Swizzle isn't a cheater.

Also, can you really not see how using an obvious exploit qualifies as cheating? I rest my case. Have a real good day now, y'hear?

dont even post here i have more respect for swizzle than you already, and i fucking hate swizzle
    and how am i cheating?
    Make up your mind, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX
    Uh... why are you AoEing whelps in the first place? Let the tanks and melee deal with that, since they have nothing better to be doing anyway. All ranged should be single target focus-firing Onyxia to get her down into phase 2, unless you have a wacky group setup.
    .--
    Yeah.. the other day had a guildie playing RL saying that - my clear answer: "no freaking way I will not AOE the whelps" - after all it is basically the only fun AOE left since WotLK (yes, I miss the dragon boss and the gauntlet in ZA :P). Doing 8k+ DPS in Ony is fun ^^. No, my AOE in no manner hurts the raid ability to down ony.

Btw, Blizzard beats AE in DPS, true, but they are very different AOE tools. Blizzard relates to Flamestrike, not AE. AE is the best AOE on the move - try to Blizzard while having a few whelps on your tail :P.

Yo, Omambosä, i'm happy for you and i'ma let you finish but Blizzard is the best AOE of all time. ALL TIME.

The whole point is that I'm critting every time for about 2.9 with raid buffs and flask and I'm using NO MANA AT ALL, so no need to evocate i can save it for AB spam. Once again. TRY IT YOURSELF. I hate capslock but it's the only way to get my point across. forget about onyxia, and aoe in wotlk, i use AE, tahts it that simple. qq to all of you dissagreeing im right.
    Doesn't matter if you're right if you're a filthy cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by frosty112
    Yo, Omambosä, i'm happy for you and i'ma let you finish but Blizzard is the best AOE of all time. ALL TIME.
    Win.

Quote Originally Posted by frosty112
    full of win 8)

15+ Year Old Account

NO SWIZZLE YOUR NOT GETTING IT. i dont waste any, i said it, ANY MANA, no mana is used after the first AE. for some wierd reason Clearcasting , for arcane explosion, due to experience, not just looking at talent points, has a 10% chance to proc clearcasting on each individual target. so say you have a group of 20 mobs, you have a 10% chance to proc CC on each mob, so 10% on one, 10% on another, 10% on the third, so on and so forth, if you do not belive me, TRY IT OUT YOURSELF, and then tell me im doing something wrong. lol you may have gear, but your bad. you may think your good, but there is always someone better than you, im sure its not me, i dont play this game enough to know everything, but i do know that you are wrong in this instance, so stfu.

this clearcasting bug or whatever, effect doesnt do the same with blizzard according to my experience, hense all the QQ about mana cost..., so redo you mana calculations douche bag, your so luck im at work and can argue with you till 9:30 eastern time. lols your a nub.
    wow, bolded for emphasis. you expect me to believe someone who uses "lols", "nub", "QQ", "douche bag", and doesn't even know the proper use for the word your and you're to work till 9:30 eastern?

clearcasting doesn't proc more when you have more targets. it procs off of spell casts once, insta cast spells once, and has a chance to proc off of every tick of a channeled spell.

in other words, you are attempting to justify poor play, bad positioning, and lack of actual knowledge of game/class mechanics with a bug?

please good sir, refrain from posting frequently, and go read a book or something. you petty and frivolous arguments aren't really welcome here (it's okay if you have to go look those words up, they're slightly longer than your vocabulary consisting of lols, stfu, and nub).
    Okay I don't have to keep checking this forum now. Lols swizzle stopped posting. I rest my case. Pwnd.
    i stopped posting to go eat dinner with friends. shouldn't you be at work anyway?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    clearcasting doesn't proc more when you have more targets. it procs off of spell casts once, insta cast spells once, and has a chance to proc off of every tick of a channeled spell.
    True stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by sick4paradise
    Doesn't matter if you're right if you're a filthy cheater.
    Wait, don't I know you from somewhere? Oh yeah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk9HN7AwlX0

to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so