Thread: rap vs agi

rap vs agi

30 agility vs 44 rap for a lvl 29 hunter :P as ive heard agility and such stats scales lower than on the higher levels so..

basically its a 29 hunter with the talent "careful aim" and im curious if i should get 15 agi or 22 int enchs :P..

Re: rap vs agi

thought, it was just the other way round and you get 2 rap per agi as a low level char?

just look at your char info and you will easily see about that.

get agi enchants.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef
    30 agility vs 44 rap for a lvl 29 hunter :P as ive heard agility and such stats scales lower than on the higher levels so..

basically its a 29 hunter with the talent "careful aim" and im curious if i should get 15 agi or 22 int enchs :P..
    Even if agility gives you less AP at 29 you also get quite a bit of crit. I'm not sure if you're twinking (I only assume since you're 29) but the dodge from it is also helpful.

I personally dont like rap i go more for techno myself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Well it's pure power against half power, chance, and some armor.

BTW, low level increase on agility I hear runs out at level 15.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy
    WTF thats insane man is that like raid buffed SV spec on twins stats?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshima
    WTF thats insane man is that like raid buffed SV spec on twins stats?
    Raidbuffed SV with trinket procc

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    I personally dont like rap i go more for techno myself.

A.Pen> Agil> R.Ap at your level

He's talking about a twink at this point. Also, agil enchants for pvp, since you're normally dying before you run out of mana.

Raidbuffed SV with trinket procc
    Both trinkets?!?!?! Lol, would have to be! I only got like 2100 unbuffed SV agi, and no fricken death's verdict, they never drop despite downing twin valks on both difficulties every week.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deaths Verdict dropped for me a few nights ago. Lost to a Hunter we had to PuG in doing about 2k dps. I almost cried.

Quote Originally Posted by hyysteria
    Deaths Verdict dropped for me a few nights ago. Lost to a Hunter we had to PuG in doing about 2k dps. I almost cried.
    its become pretty standard in pugs on my server for the raid leader to announce at the start of a raid "if you suck you dont get loot". good players have nothing to worry about and baddies cant complain cuz they were warned at the start.

Ya on my server, well atleast my guild does this, we have arena rating requirements for Koralon PvP gear, and DPS requirements for Koralon tier gear during vault runs. They are fairly low, so it pretty much stops a total retard from getting t9.2 when he did nothign but afk autoshot. And prevents people that dont arena at all but "meh would kinda like a pvp set just in case" from taking the gear that takes 2 weeks worth of arena points from people trying for gladiator.

EDIT: For reference, its 1500 arena rating and 4000 dps. And thats only for koralon, other bosses loot goes out to anyone.

Agility is always going to be better than RaP, I even take the 26 agility enchants over the 65 Attack Power enchants on my main. There are three things that make it so (assuming you are survival):

1. Blessing of Kings: Applies to the Agility and not to raw attack power.
    2. Lightning Reflexes: Survival Talent that increases your Agility by 15%.
    3. Expose Weakness: Increases Ranged Attack power by 25% of your agility on ranged crits.

And of course as goes without saying, agility gives you a decent amount of crit.

These talents and buffs make it so even though up front they look lower, they are in fact much better than raw attack power.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

this is an easy fix. figure out whether or not u want to have more crit % from the agility, or more mana from the intellect. if u MM for lvl theres a talent that increases attack power for % of your total intellect.

Both trinkets?!?!?! Lol, would have to be! I only got like 2100 unbuffed SV agi, and no fricken death's verdict, they never drop despite downing twin valks on both difficulties every week.
    Ah same thing m8, its a damn curse. We have 1 or 2 normal ones in the guild afaik, and we do 2 normal runs and a heroic one every week from the first week.

Annoying.

Deleted

well... i got 2402 agi totally unbuffed without any proccs and i still use a bunch of agi/crit gems since sv is only my offspecc. With a proper gemmsing i can easially reach 2.5K agi unbuffed
    Then add kings/motw/shammy totems and a agi potion and ago food.
    Stacks up quite fast

My guild never gives me loot lol.... Well more that hunter loot never drops... Almost everything I have right now is outside of our normal 25 man guild raids. Its either ony, 10 man, or VoA. Only 6 items I have come from guild 25 mans (and none of them are weapons/trinkets).