Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Warcraft Jokes that Do/Dont Work IRL

Played Halo with my younger and older brother, my younger brother said "pwn" and my older brother now walks around saying "prawn" when anything is "pwn". :P

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz
    Does 'any' Warcraft joke work IRL?
    Lots of flirts do though -_^

Quote Originally Posted by Chall
    or if a guy likes a proper hot girl and is gonnna over and talk to her.. i say 2 give him a confidence boost ... "sorry m8 u aint attuned for that shit" lol
    lol pro gaming.

What if a hot chick that plays WoW comes up to you at a bar and asks for your name....

wouldn't

"Sorry ???, can't do that while stunned" be a good line?

lolol

also if we see a really big girl i allways turn 2 a fellow wow player and whisper in his ear "we gonna need more dps" lol
    Dude you made me laugh so badly that i feel backover with my chair that was insanely funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Striden
    "Trifling Gnome...YOUR ARROGANCE SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING!"
    You made me Lol muchly in the middle of my university lecture but my god it was worth it

10+ Year Old Account

. also if we see a really big girl i allways turn 2 a fellow wow player and whisper in his ear "we gonna need more dps" lol
    That made me laugh so hard during my Writing Class in my University, I was asked what i was looking at on my PC. Brought my Laptop to my professor he looked.......and laugh soo freaking hard. Found out my Professor is a fellow WOW player. How lucky is that :P
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

I've certainly been in social situations where I was in a circle of friends that started talking about WoW... loudly and felt very embarrassed to be associated with the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    I've certainly been in social situations where I was in a circle of friends that started talking about WoW... loudly and felt very embarrassed to be associated with the situation.
    We had a broken TV 2 weeks ago that had to be repaired.. we called this company in our town, Electronic Partner, which sends a guy. Turns out he also if a hardcore wow player :P, he just couldn't stop talking about it and I felt very uncomfortable... a bigger nerd then me omfg :P

Much thanks to Krinz for this awesome signature!

Haha, I know what you mean. I lived in Boston, and my roomate for a while was a very, very loud guy. He also played, so he'd bring stuff up all the time on the train/bus/general populated area. On one hand I want to say accept who you are! On the other, have you ever tried to pick up a girl who just overheard your heated WoW discussion? GL.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Ditto.
    And that's your 666th post, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum
    The more generic version - "don't stand in fire" - works better.

I've found "ROFLstomped" and "pwned" work surprisingly well.
    As a manager I use "Don't stand in Fire" alot when people are being stupid. Usualy starts like. "So-and-so you're standing in fire man. Don't stand in the fire and stop fucking up. Comon' Man!"

Don't hate me for this

I had asked this girl , in a bar , to go out with me and she said no because she already had a boyfriend but sometime later I had asked her again when she broke up with him and she said yes.
    When I told this to a guildie/friend he went "the bar was merely a setback!"
    WILCARD BABY!
    Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by EK1
    We had a broken TV 2 weeks ago that had to be repaired.. we called this company in our town, Electronic Partner, which sends a guy. Turns out he also if a hardcore wow player :P, he just couldn't stop talking about it and I felt very uncomfortable... a bigger nerd then me omfg :P
    dude, all tech guys, tv repair, phone service, internet service, whatever service, play wow.
    Ok, well maybe not all, but you have a good chance that if you say something wow related they will understand. I've also found, that if you need your internet fixed, the guy who fixes it always plays the opposite faction as you.

"pro gaming" and "need more dps" "not attuned for that" guys were friggin awesome, lmao
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Me and my friends use a shit load of terms lol.

GG happens a lot.

I use fail a lot that works. Also FAILURES, WEAKLINGS works well too lol to a group of people.

i always use wow talk wow in town drinking.. go up to a girl and randomly say "hi i have 450 fishing skill" and get there blank look on there face makes me n my m8s giggle.. also if we see a really big girl i allways turn 2 a fellow wow player and whisper in his ear "we gonna need more dps" lol
    I love you.

15+ Year Old Account

I have 1 IRL friend that plays WoW, and when we're out with our other friends and we make WoW jokes, we bust out laughig yet they look at us like we're stupid or something. Its fun.

I have to try the 450 fishing line(no pun intended) on a chick this weekend, hahahah
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatonlb
    On one hand I want to say accept who you are! On the other, have you ever tried to pick up a girl who just overheard your heated WoW discussion? GL.
    Exactly. Even better when there is a new hottie at work and you strike up a conversation in the breakroom with her and the Ozzy commercial comes on and she /sigh "You don't play that, do you?" as two co-workers comment on Ozzy's warlocks gear. And you feel very, very torn.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

'you know you play wow too much when your microwave dings you say gz'
    According to popular vote, Mankrik has been considered the strongest mortal on Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account

Same here. But what's worse is when they're on a different level of uhhh well gaming than you? Lol like my gf and I who play wow avidly were invited to a sushi place with some classmates that overheard us talking wow so why not right. After a few minutes into the conversation we realize, "omg these guys are newbs" and they're talking leveling and feralas or w/e and note at this time we're raiding BT (attempting mr bad ass himself even). So we're looking at each other just going "uhhhh... yeah... those yeti's are tough.." Lol it was so awkward.

Oops edit for the joke at that restaurant: "We need to get out of here" "Yeah right, I have infinite aggro on this guy"