Thread: New LFG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: New LFG

This is paradise for tanks in blues/green or not def capped, healers with 1.2k sp or 10-12k mana, members doing 1k or less dps. This could be hard, but to be honest this could be the answer for those who asked for "heroics really beeng heroics".

Quote Originally Posted by YigiBareTank
    This replaces the old "Daily Heroic"
    The old daily heroic quest is now the "Weekly Raid" quest, which gives 10 emblems of frost.
    So, will those achievements for completing all the daily heroic and normal quests, will they become Feats of Strength?

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking
    - Every instance included! Yay for AQ40 PUGs when I'm bored!
    Yay for Black Temple that I can't get into on my realm, but as I see it now, raid part of LFG will not make it to live servers (at least now).

Unanswered questions
    - What happens if someone has to leave in the middle? Do you go back in the queue? Is there a way to indicate in LFG that you've killed the first boss, or whatever?
    I think there is a way to add comment when joining LFG. Like 'We killed 2 bosses' or 'I will be ML and steal teh Riverdale horse'.

- How does gear checking work? Is there some way to tell that scrub in blues that no, he can't come to your ICC 10-man PUG? Is there a "group leader" and, if so, how are they chosen?
    We still have no clear info about raids.
    But neverthless I think there will be another degree of achievement craze.

- How does loot work? Are all PUGs now going to be Group Loot? That's fine for 5-mans, but totally unacceptable for raids.
    I heard that will be Need before Greed by default.
    Which of course is not an ultimate answer and I'm worried about loot as well. (I still need those T6 pieces.)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcold
    This is paradise for tanks in blues/green or not def capped, healers with 1.2k sp or 10-12k mana, members doing 1k or less dps. This could be hard, but to be honest this could be the answer for those who asked for "heroics really beeng heroics".
    Being myself an epic tank in both skill and gear , I still gonna ask this.
    Do you really know some way to be born in epics?
    Or maybe you were in blues yourself some time ago, and just don't like to remember that time cause you've been... ehm... carried away and boosted through raids and got those welfare drops?
    Cause I see no other way for people to become epic geared without running instances in blues. And I take it you know some other way to get gear, so maybe you will be kind enough to tell us all?
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargzak
    Do you really know some way to be born in epics?
    Or maybe you were in blues yourself some time ago, and just don't like to remember that time cause you've been... ehm... carried away and boosted through raids and got those welfare drops?
    Cause I see no other way for people to become epic geared without running instances in blues. And I take it you know some other way to get gear, so maybe you will be kind enough to tell us all?
    play it since november 11? like i did.