Boomkin or Kitty lvling - which one?

im just a few lvls from outlands and have been taking it in turns about 5 lvls at a time between feral and balance and i haven't seen the difference yet. but i don't want to make a choice and figure out later on it was the wrong one after taking all the gear. I've done OL and NR 3 times already so thats not a problem but i want to know which spec will be the best to zip through those zones. I absolutely hate downtime ive lvld an enh shammy surv hunter and frost dk no downtime. inervate keeps my mana full especially with reduced cooldown and predatory strikes instaheal keeps my health full but i wanna know if they fail to keep this up once i get a bigger mana and health pool

PS. i hate graymar and paragrafs and i also track ip's for bad information

(that was a joke dont call the CIA)

Deleted

Re: Boomkin or Kitty lvling - which one?

A gazillion other posts about this. Even a sticky.

Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    A gazillion other posts about this. Even a sticky.

Cat.

Level as which one is more fun. You already failed by leveling as Survival (i/o BM) and Frost (i/o Blood) for the lowest downtime leveling spec. :P

I switched to Balance at 60 because I want to play the spec end game. Something feels so wrong about leveling for 80 levels as one spec (or 70 as it were since you don't get talents til 10) and then switching over. I want to experience the spec, take time to learn about it and see if it's what I want.

I'm 65 now and I'm enjoying it. Yes, downtime is there especially when you start to outpace Innervate (ie. running through enough mobs to exhaust a full mana bar before the cooldown) but it's felt minimal and gear upgrades are helping. I have no doubt feral would be faster but I'm leveling using the spec I enjoy.

I suggest trying the same thing.

Cat is better. Alot better. Boomkin is good for resto druid than cba with offspec gear. You can deal good damage in resto gear as boomkin (by good i mean leveling good not raid dps good)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chestur
    Level as which one is more fun. You already failed by leveling as Survival (i/o BM) and Frost (i/o Blood) for the lowest downtime leveling spec. :P
    OP didn't ask about fun. He is asking for what is fastest, most efficient, to let him (quote) "zip through those zones". Aso:

Cat.