I'm playing feral + Rshaman in the 2.2k range, we both have decent gear, mostly furious with 1 or 2 deadly set pieces and full relentless off set (I'm running with some pve as feral)..

However, there are some setups which, no matter how hard or smart we play, we just have no effing way to beat, namely: rogue/enhance, rogue/Rshaman, UA/rdruid, destro/rdruid, _MAGE/ROGUE_, lock/rogue, warr/pally, mage/ele, hunter/enhance, mage/lock, lock/ele, warrior/shaman, hunter/disc and hunter/rdruid.

Given sometimes we have lucky RNGs and beat some of these teams, we still find it close to impossible to win most of these comps even if we seriously outplay them.

Also, we have extreme problems in RoV, where we lose to almost every team there, even those which we usually win.. Big flat open space=dead player..

I would greatly appreciate any input, coz we're targetting for 2.3k to secure a definite duelist, thanks all =)

Additional info:
I'm Skultharion from barthilas US, BG9 and my shaman is Tyrunda, just in case you feel the need to armory us.