Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Icecrown Citadel Gunship Fight - Dialogue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqDy0Nq2Rlg

If you use HD and enlarge, you can vaguely see 60% of what High Overlord Saurfang is yelling.

High Overlord Saurfang yells: What is that? Something appears in the distance!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: ALLIANCE GUNSHIP! All hands on deck!
    ? - Unknown Dialogue - ?
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: You answer to Saurfang now!
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: Move that jalopy or we'll blast it out of the sky! The Horde's got no business here!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: You will know our business soon! KOR'KRON! ANNIHILATE THEM!
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: We're taking full damage! Get a sorcerer (?) out here to take care of those cannons (?)!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: Marksmen (?)! Sargeants! Attack!
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: Riflemen! Attack faster!
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: You DARE board our ship?! Your death will come swiftly!

...Anyways, if anyone has the beginning or anymore dialogue, it would be appreciated. It is honestly one of the coolest, most intense battles I have seen and is worth a look into.

There are a LOT of exclamation marks in there and both Muradin and Saurfang seem completely enraged. And if you recall, they we're both gunning for a peaceful cooperation with all factions to down the Lich King, save Fordragon, and make peace with each other.

So what changed this?

1.) The grasp of the Lich King is at its most powerful around that area. With the saronite structure and his control, is it getting to their heads?
    2.) Did both see something before this encounter that made them turn against each other?
    3.) Did they receive orders to go all out (Varian and ?)?

What do you think?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Icecrown Citadel Gunship Fight - Dialogue

Its probably gonna be something about Bolvar and Saurfang Jr., since rescuing Bolvar is both of their aims in the beginning.

Muradin is yelling about Hull damage, not "full" damage.

I was able to read just about everything, but am feeling far too lazy to transcribe it all. Fullscreen + HD makes it rather easy for the most part.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Its actually quite a funny story.

Just outside ICC theres a local pub and all the horde and alliance were drinking there prior to there advance into ICC with a few good luck brews.
    While both saurfang and muradin were at the bar (there round obviously) muradin being a bit of a piss tank accidently bumped into saurfang and spilled beer all down saurfangs back.

Saurfang clearly upset punched muradin in the face and muradin responded by glassing saurfang wiht the handful of pint mugs he was carrying. The geist behind the bar wasnt going to have any ruckus in his pub, so he kicked both the leaders out on there asses into the street.

And there we have it. Cause for conflict!
    I am a human and I'm inside your head " " Not for long Human! " he laughed " I am a tactical MASTER! " he grabbed a knife and plunged it into his head " DIE NAO HUMAN... " " OMFG did you just stab yourself in the head?! that's F'ing awesome! "

As I expected...it was just stupid. No reason to be fighting whatsoever.

Lemme complete the dialogue:

High Overlord Saurfang yells: Rise up, sons and daughters of the Horde! Today we battle a hated enemy! LOK'TAR OGAR!!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: Kor'kron! Take us out!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: What is that? Something appears in the distance!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: ALLIANCE GUNSHIP! All hands on deck!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: Marines, Sergeants, attack!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: You answer to Saurfang now!
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: Move that jalopy or we'll blast it out of the sky! The Horde's got no business here!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: You will know our business soon! KOR'KRON! ANNIHILATE THEM!
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: We're taking hull damage! Get a sorcerer out here to shut down those cannons!
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: Riflemen! Shoot faster!
    High Overlord Saurfang yells: Marines, Sergeants, attack!
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: You DARE board my ship?! Your death will come swiftly!

That's pretty much it, pretty obvious which ones are the repeat quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    Way to knee-jerk QQ before we've seen the entire fight. There is almost certainly more to this. Both Muradin and Saurfang talk with Tirion earlier in the instance about wanting peace, how they have to work together; there is DEFINITELY something more going on here.

Deathbringer Saurfang probably yells something about how he's going to kill Bolvar. That would set off both the Alliance and Saurfang Sr.

Why didn't the Skybreaker just open up with all its broadsides and just end it right then and there? Then Horde players would have an encounter against an angry chest that refuses to give them loot

Quote Originally Posted by Peacenik
    Why didn't the Skybreaker just open up with all its broadsides and just end it right then and there? Then Horde players would have an encounter against an angry chest that refuses to give them loot
    I don't understand what you're trying to say.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

You seem to forget that the Alliance and Horde are half in a state of all out war, in fact all thats needed is the marching orders (which we'll see in Cata I think?)!

They maybe working together to take down the Lichy' K. But by no means does that mean they're going to be co-operative!

Anyone happen to know what they say for the alliance? I don't play horde

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gunship battle takes place after the Deathbringer fight.

This could be a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Silarn
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gunship battle takes place after the Deathbringer fight.

This could be a clue.
    Actually, I think the Deathbringer fight is the very one after the gunship. Not completely positive though
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Muradin Bronzebeard yells: You DARE board my ship?! Your death will come swiftly!
    Im thinking, this battle is maybe the part where Muradin and/or Saurfang die?

No,I rememeber that Blue post was saying Gunship battle, then Deathbringer...
    Spectator of legendary "Bacon of Light offends me religiously" thread.

seems like we attack the opposing gunship, board it, and kill its leader before bringing it down.

guh i wonder how they'll handle this lorewise, either Muradin or Saurfang will die...
    probably a roll of the dice on who wins, like when they decided the official "who won" during the first few warcraft games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurei
    You seem to forget that the Alliance and Horde are half in a state of all out war, in fact all thats needed is the marching orders (which we'll see in Cata I think?)!

They maybe working together to take down the Lichy' K. But by no means does that mean they're going to be co-operative!
    It does when Muradin and Saurfang are BOTH at the beginning of the instance all "WE GOTS TO WERK TOGETHER, HYUCK."

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Way to knee-jerk QQ before we've seen the entire fight. There is almost certainly more to this. Both Muradin and Saurfang talk with Tirion earlier in the instance about wanting peace, how they have to work together; there is DEFINITELY something more going on here.
    No, it flat out does not make sense no matter what. There isn't any bosses before that Airship event besides Lady Deathwhisper, and nothing happens lore-wise with her. Basically, Saurfang and Muradin both pulled a complete 180 literally 20 minutes after you enter the instance.

Deleted

It does when Muradin and Saurfang are BOTH at the beginning of the instance all "WE GOTS TO WERK TOGETHER, HYUCK."
    They never say such thing. They say "we have to get to Bolvar to appease the other side" to Tirion, a neutral party. The gunships fight will be another moment of misunderstanding, especially when you see the gunship of your enemy blazing the sky towards you, with no hit of stopping.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Silarn

This could be a clue.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    As they continue their ascent, the Alliance and Horde heroes ultimately end up outside of the citadel where their hatred for one another erupts into a battle for dominance over the Rampart of Skulls. Players will join in battle alongside High Overlord Saurfang on the Orgrim's Hammer gunship or Muradin Bronzebeard on The Skybreaker in a unique encounter. Each faction will protect its gunship and try to destroy the other one in a back-and-forth battle to see who is truly worthy of facing the Lich King.

The Lich King's most powerful death knight then stands as the final obstacle for the heroes to enter the upper reaches of the citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    They never say such thing. They say "we have to get to Bolvar to appease the other side" to Tirion, a neutral party. The gunships fight will be another moment of misunderstanding, especially when you see the gunship of your enemy blazing the sky towards you, with no hit of stopping.
    No, they say "maybe we can end this fighting." But there's no misunderstanding, because it takes them about 20 seconds to start firing on the other side. "YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE...EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT YOU COULD TOTALLY HELP US."

And no, Deathbringer Saurfang is AFTER the airship battle.