Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Faction-changing Alliance to Horde: A question

Quote Originally Posted by 20kHealsOnDeck
    One good thing about BE pallies is their instant mana racial. Always helpful.
    So.... did you make it past the OPs subject line to see what his question actually was? Or just felt like posting random racial info?

I think you could probably just get one from the guy in dala but tbh there's better tabards. I've not seen anyone wear one for ages.
    Oh well i guess now we know how to spot people who have switched from ally x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

I changed from Human to BE the first day of faction transfers. I lost Crusader and had to regrind all the rep. I was a loremaster before and had done every single quest in Northrend. I found that every quest or questline that started with a Horde NPC was reset. Any Flight paths that require a quest to get first or phasing were no longer learned. I could simply go back to Sholazar Basin and get the 2 there because they were neutral from start to finish, so they were saved. I could simply go pick up Crusader's Pinnacle also. I had to redo the questline with Kotira though to retake the Shadowvault.

Questwise I saw the following quests zones available in Northrend.
    Borean - Got to do all the Warsong and Taunka quests. Tuskar and dirty druid hippie quests remain complete.
    Howling - Basicly had the whole zone to do again, except for Tuskar quests.
    Dragonblight - Got to do all of Agmar's Hammer and Venomspite questlines. A small part of the wyrmrest line is faction oriented so I had to redo the red dragonflight quests, but not the other flights quests you get after that line.
    Grizzly Hills - All the troll and troll hunters quests remained complete. Had to redo the Horde version of everything else though.
    Sholazar - everything still completed
    Zul'drak -mostly everything remained completed here too.
    Storm Peaks - Large majority complete, crash site and taunka quests still available.
    Icecrown - Basicly had to redo everything that comes after the Crusader's Pinnacle line. majority Ebon Blade quest seems to be reset. Including Bone witch. Fleshwerks and Valhalla quests seem to have been saved though.

Although I have not yet done the BE charger questline yet, I can verify that the alliance charger converts to the BE one. Also the Blood Knight tabard is not currently on the tabard vendor for me.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vespin
    no you dont, bout a mount ago i switched from horde to ally and i lost my blood knight tabard and had to wowhead the ally quest chain to do it.
    alliance paladin dont have a tabard

p.s. wtb arcanite or a alchemist to craft x 6 (got mats, pay 30g)
    who the hell sell arcanite anymore?