Thread: I am AMAZED.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: I am AMAZED.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Very nice post, you clearly looked into our situation and understand how we feel.

But seriously, am i the only one that would feel like they took one of my friends away if they changed the models to much?
    Nope, I bet there are more socially challenged people out there who view a bunch of pixels on the screen as their friend. You're not alone... ;D
    "Thor: Qvuiet, I'm trying to sneak up on them!"

The amount of drama in this thread is amusing. But seriously the whole druids got new forms we should get new pets argument just doesn't hold water. Yes they are both core mechanics but heres the big difference: not only do druids have to stare at that form, and only that form for 90% of the time they are on wow but they have to sacrifice the display of all their gear, and all the developed graphics and epeen padding of said gear to do it. That and that alone is why druids got new forms before several other graphical overhauls. I play a mage and have neither a lock or druid alt over the level of 20 so as a truly impartial observer let me say just wait for cataclysm i think they are going to be doing alot of graphical fixing in the next expansion. Could be wrong but thats my feel from the whole thing.
    Mixelphlick 80 Gnome mage
    Beetstick 80 Gnome deathknight

Quote Originally Posted by Zakarun
    Nope, I bet there are more socially challenged people out there who view a bunch of pixels on the screen as their friend. You're not alone... ;D
    Hehe, thanks for the "nice" words.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelphlick
    wait for cataclysm i think they are going to be doing alot of graphical fixing in the next expansion. Could be wrong but thats my feel from the whole thing.
    Yeah i think so too. Catalysm feels like they are improving some outdated stuff, like the talent trees, graphics and some old zones.
    I wouldn't be surprised if warlock pets got updated too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Hehe, thanks for the "nice" words.
    Well, it looks I can get my sarcasm across without having to subvert to the use of "". 8)
    "Thor: Qvuiet, I'm trying to sneak up on them!"