Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Say goodbye to PvE set bonuses in PvP

Honestly, I'll probably stick to the 2x T9.5.. 16% ArP is still a wee bit better than 150 AP for me...

Perhaps when I've aquired some more high lvl pvp gear I'll swap to that.

-Kumar
    http://wowthinktank.blogspot.com/2009/10/general-druid-icewell-radiance-bears.html

stop the QQ *sigh*

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gobtol
    Arena Set Bonuses: The two-piece set bonus for all Wrath of the Lich King Arena sets now provides 100 resilience and 29 spell power or 50 attack power. The current four-piece bonus will remain, however it also now provides 88 spell power or 150 attack power.

It looks like Blizzard is really trying to discourage the use of more than 1 piece of PvE tier gear in PvP. Now if players try to get a 2 piece bonus from PvE gear they'll be giving up 88 spell power or 150 attack power, as well as the 4 piece PvP bonus. Apparently Blizz felt that the T10 bonuses would have been too powerful to use in Arenas. I'm not going to argue with a free 50 resilience and 200 AP total.
    Just because they change the setbonus won't stop people from playing how they want to play :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zcks

That's the main problem with ret & holy paladins, sure they have allot of defensive utility but they have shit for offense, the same is true for shamans just to the opposite extreme. They have lots of offensive utility just very little defensive (IE spells that reduce damage taken).
    5 years and still some people think PvP is based on 1v1.