Key Equivalent to Clique

Hi, I recently invested in a Razer Naga. (Freaking Awesome BTW)

I have always used Clique for Healing and I love it, but the 12 Buttons on the side of the Naga are not actually "Clicks", I'm using the setting that basically puts my NumPad on my mouse.

So basically what I'm looking for is something that would allow me to get the functionality of Clique for Keys as well.

Of course I could always create macro's for every single spell I want to cast and just give it Target=Mouseover

For example "R" on my keyboard atm is bound to this macro

/stopcasting
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists] Renew; [button:1, target=target, exists] Renew; [target=player] Renew

This works fine, but considering I've already used 90% of my Macros' this isn't really a feasible option.

So if anyone knows of any addons that would allow me to do this please let me know, or even an addon that lets you configure more than the usual number of Macros' (Such as Cliques "Custom" options, which once again only works for Button Clicks)

Re: Key Equivalent to Clique

Macaroon lets you configure more than the usual number of macros and bind them to any key you like.

Re: Key Equivalent to Clique

Theres also bindpad, ive never used it but the few people I know hwo do love it.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../bind-pad.aspx