Confused haste/crit

Hello guys.

I decided to dust off my druid, she is still in Naxx25 stuff or so. I want to get crafted stuff (crusader orbs and runed orbs) and start the raids again and emblems farming for upgrades.

However, the upcoming nerf to resto (haste issue thingy) is confusing me. I am leaning towards crit stuff right now, but in next patch I fear I will see the need to change gear around a lot for haste. My druid wont have access to the very top stuff. Should I start with haste gearing from now and wave sadly goodbye to crit?

Re: Confused haste/crit

Well in my opinion, it depends on your gear and healing role. If you are a tank healer AND have the t9 4 set, then crit is your best bet. Otherwise, if you are a raid healer and mostly spam hots on everybody with an occasional nourish on the tank(s) then haste is going to be better for you, especially with the new upcoming rejuv glyph and the gift talent nerf (for hots).
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Re: Confused haste/crit

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    If you are a tank healer AND have the t9 4 set, then crit is your best bet. Otherwise, if you are a raid healer and mostly spam hots on everybody with an occasional nourish on the tank(s) then haste is going to be better for you
    Other way around IMO. If you're a tank healer then you might prefer haste, but for raid healing you want crit to boost 4T9.

For the OP though, you'll probably need to focus on haste (especially if you're below the current soft cap of 359). Crit is only useful for raiding resto druids if you've got 4T9 (or if you're strictly tank heals, but then it's pretty rare to put a druid on the tank), but with the upcoming GOTEM nerf you'll definitely want haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!