Been gone for a few months, got a few questions...

Howdy,
    Just have a few questions. First off I have been gone from playing my rogue for a little while. I just got back on and finished my first few ToCr with my guild (I left before we had finished Ulduar). Anyway I'm still trying to play catchup with what is going on with ArPen etc. Here is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ramar&n=Gutrip. I have a 4 set of the Terroblade stuff from Uld. Should I stick with it, or keep the helm I have? I also have the conqest badge Gorona's gloves that would maybe be an upgrade... Also should I regem ArPen or is my gear still too low? What should I look for before I do concentrate on ArPen?

Thanks in advance for any/all help!

Re: Been gone for a few months, got a few questions...

Currently, it isn't worth dropping 4pc T8.5 for anything but T9.245, and you should probably have the appropriate offset pieces to complement it. I would throw back on your 4pc for sure.
    Your gear is definitely too low to regem for ArPen. You are typically going to want 400+passive from gear and Mjolnir/Grim Toll before switching to ArPen gemming. Assuming you take my advice and go back to your 4pc, you should be gemming 20agi in your reds, 10agi/10crit in your yellows, and choose a blue to put a nightmare tear in to activate your meta. All other blues should be 20agi.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

Re: Been gone for a few months, got a few questions...

Thanks for the advice!