[2v2] Dk/Holy Paladin VS any Resto Druid team

Hello. I just started 2v2ing in arena just recently. I, the Dk, wears full Furious + 10m ToC2h sword and my Holy Paladin partner also wears full Furious. We do decent against most teams but we have no chance against any Resto Druid team. I can't out damage the Druids hots and I can't Oom the Druid because of intervate.

When I play against a Druid/Hunter or a Druid/Mage team, I try to sit on the dps to slow down their dmg but I can't seam to ever get a kill. When I try to swap to the Druid, the dps does way too much dmg to me and I die. The Druid also spans cyclones and kites me in travel form if I try to sit on the Druid

When I play against a Druid/Warrior team, the matches end up lasting 15 min+ and my Pally ends up Oom'ing.

Can anyone give me some tips to up my game? Thanks. Also, should I stick to full Furious or throw a couple pieces of t9 in there? Thanks again

Re: [2v2] Dk/Holy Paladin VS any Resto Druid team

Catch the momentum and destroy one of em.

Silence / Stun / HoJ - Blow all cooldowns and smash 'em.

1. get debuff filter (addon) which makes lifeblooms easier to see.
    2. specc shadowfrost 2.0
    3. get some proccs, 120RP + deathrunes
    4. pop garg
    5. SWAP on the druid, open with either petstun or strangulate, follow with the other one
    6. get points

btw you have several ways to avoid something like sheep, reduce almost any kind of dmg and so on.
    best way to practice is hard switches (what i would suggest you to do in almost every heal/dps lineup ure facing) with coordinated hammer of justice on the non shielded/non hottet target.
    thats the way you -maybe- get some kills during a phase where especially druids may go oom / want to drink and leave their dps alone.

while playing several season highrated, i have to mention that in 90% of the cases we dont manage to instagib the druid at the start of each match, we score a kill on the dps.

Pretty much what the above said, against any teams with rdruids you're gonna have to land kills with hard switches. Make sure to Pest whenever you get the opportunity, and if you catch whoever you're not DPSing w/o hots start your cc train and cds and try to make something happen. For druid/hunter and druid/mage (although, who even runs that) sit on their dps at the start. You shouldn't be being stomped by a mage if you're using your cds right, but if the hunter's surv it could be a bit tricky.

W/ a holy pally, you shouldn't be losing the mana war, not even to druids. It sounds like you might not be putting out enough pressure. Make sure you've got the most optimal spec, that you're using SotVH, and that you're using the right priorities and that you're spreading whenever possible. Make sure your pally is bubbling, popping DA, dispeling/HoFing.

Deleted

Leave if they are good then no chace to oom drood, I play same setup and there is no chance that druid warr can oom paly but u cant oom them too. We are playing like 20 minutes maximum and if I see they are good we will just leave. DK is now so pathetic that only viable team to defeat for you is team with priest healer. Otherwise rather leave. Just stopped playing pally for this reason u do not have enough offensive utilities to help land kill on good team. But if you like 20+ minutes games go for it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

As far as im concerned the only way is with a monster switch:

Get him to trinket earlier in the game due to a silence while nuking his partner.

You then have to roll all your CD's one after another: Deathgrip, Petstun, Slience, Pala Stun, BE racial (If you have it) While popping the Gargoyle and hope to god his partner is crap at peeling.

I think this is the only way, and as said above Ooming a druid is not the way to go.