Poll: Vote for best class! healers in raid!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Vote for those classes you think that is best to heal in raids!

All based on player skill really, and also on the fight as various fight mechanics make certain healers betetr on certain fights.

Pally - Essential IMO to have one of these in your raid as they are the best tank healer without question.
    Druid - If played properly it's hard to beat a druid on raid heals.
    Holy Priest - Great heals all around really with a lot of instant casts. They are about on par with druids for most raid healing fights.
    Disc Priest - Decent tank healers if played properly but very hard to judge how effective they are due to shielding and whatnot. I honestly have not have great experiences with them and in a 10 man I prefer to fill the tank heal spot awith a Pally.
    Shaman - Good all-around healer so long as you don't just spam chain heal all day as this is not the best way to play. Cannot keep up with druids or priest though from what I have seen on raid heals but do provide some great buffs and heroism.

My favorite 10 man combo is Pally, Holy Priest and Druid/Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by rantus
    They are all fairly equal.
    It really depends, as someone has already said, on many things, so I just voted paladin as we have biggest single heal.
    there is no best healer in raids.
    each healing class has it's own assignment.
    While these are the politically correct answers, if we were to be realistic this is not really the case, and its not always about situational circumstances or the player behind the keyboard.

To use an analogy, if one were to ask which was the best tank, the politically correct answer would be "all 4 are equal and its the player, not the class" but deep inside we know that there are glaring disparities.

It's just like racial/economic problems in a society. It's a sensitive topic, but theres no need to gloss over it.

Personally IMO across the board, pallies and trees

Quote Originally Posted by rainCZ
    Druid
    Fixed it for you did i did i did i YESSSSSSS

I vote Paladin, because they have those bigass heals that somewhat keep me alive.