Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 7 achievements in 1 Yogg 10 man kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Debate
    GZ on getting boosted
    GZ on being a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroguage
    I while back i saw a post that where someone had multiple achievments for a single Yogg kill but i cant seem to find it >.<
    Anyway, I know this isnt a world/server firts or anything like that and Ulduar is old news but i found it interesting to get 7 achievements on 1 10 man Yogg+1 kill today.

Oh and got the kiss and make up the same day just not the kill attempt.

Haha u killed yogg first time today and for sure u completet on the same day Glory of the ulduar raider and yogg +1 i guess u payed for the rustet drake haha :O

Quote Originally Posted by stvn
    i guess u payed for the rustet drake haha :O
    Exactly my thought.

Haha u killed yogg first time today and for sure u completet on the same day Glory of the ulduar raider and yogg +1 i guess u payed for the rustet drake haha :O
    CompleteD and rusteD you absolute baboon

15+ Year Old Account
    The place with the best beers in the world!

Think before you speak please :-X:

I looked him up (checking last posts) and this is his profile:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-a...ret&gn=Offtime

Perhaps it's another char in the guild, but this guy seems to prefer 25 men and cba with 10 men... An apology would be in place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

That guy could be Prljavac from my guild, we spammed guild so much we could not see all achievement we got in chat

15+ Year Old Account

That guy could be Prljavac from my guild, we spammed guild so much we could not see all achievement we got in chat
    He is definately in the guild offtime on Terenas-server
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Armory Labret from Offtime on terenas and tell me if i payed for the kill......

haha ur stupid haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen
    There's IIRC one more Yogg archievement - in his house he keeps dreaming
    You're forgetting "Alone in the Darkness": Kill yogg without the assistance of ANY keepers.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

This will not be different for me. I had a long wow break for about the whole ulduar content and parts of this crusader stuff.

So now some friends of me and I are doing uldu10 hardmodes and because of my break i havent ever killed a single ulduar boss before, but now we just do hardmodes without any exception to get us the rusted drake.

Thats a simple reason how this can happen without paying for some bosskills or this shit.

Greetz

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Debate
    GZ on getting boosted
    Ya that is exactly my thought. For a person to clear Ulduar for the first time and get all the achievements it smells a lot like someone bought an achievement run or at the very least got carried through the instance by experienced guild members.

15+ Year Old Account

Ya that is exactly my thought. For a person to clear Ulduar for the first time and get all the achievements it smells a lot like someone bought an achievement run or at the very least got carried through the instance by experienced guild members.
    ^
    Stupid person remains stupid

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    yes your sooo right, I'm the GM of my guild and i used Guild bank money and bonus dkp for my guildies to carry me........./end sarcasm...

The fact is 10 mans were run mostly while i was at work and i was unnable to join the 10 man runs as we mainly focused on 25 mans during our scheduled raid times. Im currently layed off and have some extra time to spend in game..

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zeroguage
    yes your sooo right, I'm the GM of my guild and i used Guild bank money and bonus dkp for my guildies to carry me........./end sarcasm...

The fact is 10 mans were run mostly while i was at work and i was unnable to join the 10 man runs as we mainly focused on 25 mans during our scheduled raid times. Im currently layed off and have some extra time to spend in game..
    Just ignore the idiots, enough people have your back that anyone reading the thread knows you're legit.

Congrats on your 100 Achievement point explosion

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets
    Pro tip: Reading the whole thread makes you seem less like a idiotic child desperate for attention.
    Desperate for attention: No
    Idiotic: Yes
    Reading the whole thread: Good idea