10+ Year Old Account

ArP, Just a Few Questions i have about the future of it.

Hello, my name is Gleðikona, on Silvermoon EU.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Gle%C3%B0ikona

The Questions i have are these:

Is ArP still going to be Stacked when ICC come's out? Becouse i dont want to stack it if it wount be stacked in the future untill the next Expansion comes out ^.^

Question nr. 2.

I think i have the Right gear for it, 4/5 tier 9, and stuff like that, still getting gear tho but i think this should be enough atm, What would you guys say?

Question nr 3.

What Rotation is it for ArP? i also Heard Something and read about this Rupturless Spec, Im trying it out as Combat Agility, abd Just Wondering if that will be the best spec when i go ArP.

Question nr 4.

Is ArP realy as good as i've been hearing? at the moment im not happy with my DPS as Combat Agility, will it become better if id Stack ArP?

Well that's it realy, also if u got any other pointers, i'd rly appriciate it

Hope to hear from anyone soonish

Gleðikona.

P.S, Sorry if my English isint the best, i tried to get it right as best as i could

15+ Year Old Account

Re: ArP, Just a Few Questions i have about the future of it.

Komdu sæl gleðikona.

#1 as soon as we know all the items in ICC we'll know if we're stacking it.

#2 people have spoken about 4-500 arp + trinket as a nice hint at swapping to full arp. but check your spreadsheet.

#3 when you hit crazy arp and t9'ish gear, you can swap to evi only rotation as combat.

#4 check your spreadsheet, we cant tell you.

eigðu góðan dag.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Positif
    Komdu sæl gleðikona.

#1 as soon as we know all the items in ICC we'll know if we're stacking it.

#2 people have spoken about 4-500 arp + trinket as a nice hint at swapping to full arp. but check your spreadsheet.

#3 when you hit crazy arp and t9'ish gear, you can swap to evi only rotation as combat.

#4 check your spreadsheet, we cant tell you.

eigðu góðan dag.
    The crafted legs have a crazy amount of ArPen on them at least. It is unlikely that we would see any major itemization changes come ICC.

Also #3 on the quoted post is in correct. You don't need that much ArPen (300-400) to go evis only. A spreadsheet will tell you when.

15+ Year Old Account

heh, doing the numbers by memory. but like I said, check your spreadsheet.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Drysla
    The crafted legs have a crazy amount of ArPen on them at least. It is unlikely that we would see any major itemization changes come ICC.

Also #3 on the quoted post is in correct. You don't need that much ArPen (300-400) to go evis only. A spreadsheet will tell you when.
    Well...That's not entirely accurate.

It depends on a lot of factors such as the relative EP weight of your other stats. For example, I have over 400 passive ArPen, and it still comes in under Agi. It is most often the case that you need enough ArPen gemmed, plus a Grim Toll or Mjolnir proc to hit ArPen cap to make gemming for ArPen worthwhile.

You can go evis-only at any state of gear, but whether or not it will come out as a DPS gain over a rupture cycle depends on a lot more than just having 300-400 ArPen.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

10+ Year Old Account

Hehe, takk kærlega fyrir þetta

Thanks everyone, youve been very helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Well...That's not entirely accurate.

It depends on a lot of factors such as the relative EP weight of your other stats. For example, I have over 400 passive ArPen, and it still comes in under Agi. It is most often the case that you need enough ArPen gemmed, plus a Grim Toll or Mjolnir proc to hit ArPen cap to make gemming for ArPen worthwhile.

You can go evis-only at any state of gear, but whether or not it will come out as a DPS gain over a rupture cycle depends on a lot more than just having 300-400 ArPen.
    A common misconception is that moving to an evis only cycle and gemming for ArPen happen at the same point. I am confused about what you are saying here exactly, but you seem to be implying that you should not be evis only unless your ArPen EP weight is higher than Agi.

Spreadsheet started suggesting ruptureless cycle around 310 ArPen for me. You are correct that it is dependent on other stats as well (particularly crit), but what you are implying above will confuse people I think.