Quote Originally Posted by f1lmfreak
I can consistantly sustain 6-7k dps in 10 mans, even beasts with having to switch to snowbolds, and im not even in totgc 25 man gear (good portion is 25 totc normal, dying curse and embrace of the spider still being used LOL). I would need an armory to see if you are gemming wrong (if you are gemming sp/stam, mp5 or something like agility, dont play a boomkin) or if you are specced for stuff like intensity/dreamstate/moonglow. I read someone seen a good boomkin do 6.5k on ony25, and thats terrible. I dont spec into galewinds (30% damage increase to hurricane/typhoon) and i can sustain 10k while having starfire/wrath as my top two damaging attacks ABOVE hurricane to the whelps.

haste softcap is 401 i believe. if you are going for socket bonuses/meta reqs, use 12 sp/10 spirit, 12sp/10 crit. after that, use 23 sp. legs enchant should be the sp/spirit, not stam (for max dps anyways)

also, having two non gathering professions is best (jc/tailor are the two best atm for boomkins i believe)

again, link an armory and i can help you father (I kinda quickly read the posts after the first one, didnt see one linked. sorry if i missed it tho)
Logs or i call bullshit