Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: What comes next? (expansion after cataclysm idea)

Quote Originally Posted by ravenos
    OH OH OH I got one.....next expansion can be W.o.P. World of pallys where pallys get a minion/Angel,Traps and totems.....And all other classes are completely gotten rid of since thats the direction blizzard is going with the pally class....

Oooooor.....

Blizz buffs up all other classes to the level of pally and give the players of wow a real challenge.....like Arthas roamming around and attackking people everywhere.....
    You're the worst troll in the history of trolldom. What an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ytinasni
    Stop saying maelstrom, maelstrom is cata |:<

Possible ones would be sarg and the burning legion, the emerald dream, the rest of the old gods, and maybe even lore blizz has yet to write.
    Maelstrom is not Cataclysm. Use your head, or at least read the pages that have come before your post.

I personally am looking forward to an Emerald Dream expansion, even more so since visiting the Emerald Dragonshrine and seeing Ysera asleep.

I think yeah, Emerald dream or Maelstrom. However, when it comes to what I want, it's an expansion based entirely around the Old Gods.
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

I don't actually think this is gonna be the next expension, but it's just something nice I though about, something I'd like to see as an expension.

It'd be something massive to bridge 85-100 and would act as WoW's last Xpack.
    Mostly, with the death of Arthas, the Old Gods, some of the Aspects, the Elementals, the planet in a sense is left defenseless. All those people were bad guys, but they were bad guys that wanted to rule their courtyards, with their deaths, that courtyard is thus left defenseless.

So enter Sargeras, with Kil'jaeden whipped and the Lich King dead he re-assumes the mantle of the Lord of the Burning Legion and continues his attempt at returning to Azeroth on many fronts. Through the Maelstrom which is still linked to the Well of Eternity, the only fount of power strong enough to allow Sargeras passage. Through the multiple portals now reactivating in Outland and through the corrupted plane of the Emerald Dream.

We'd get to face off against the Nightmare in the Emerald Dream, against one Old God and its Naga army laying at the bottom of the Maelstrom and still trying to block Sargeras' passage, against Sargeras himself.

The storyline would start with the Naaru contacting Azeroth as they search a champion, someone to lead the charge against the Burning Legion, and we'd get sent through Outland's portals as scouts and envoy seeking that champion: Turalyon. Would be a nice way of showing totally new zones completely unrelated to Warcraft 3 while still keeping some known characters. And as you help Turalyon defeat the threats he's facing beyond the portals, you return to Azeroth and see the invasion progressing and you manage to push-it back until a final titan-helped showdown with Sargeras in the Twisting Nether.

Well, it's just an idea so, not really complete nor thorough, but I still think it'd be a nice conclusion to WoW. Suitably epic and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by HellShogun
    I don't actually think this is gonna be the next expension, but it's just something nice I though about, something I'd like to see as an expension.

It'd be something massive to bridge 85-100 and would act as WoW's last Xpack.
    Mostly, with the death of Arthas, the Old Gods, some of the Aspects, the Elementals, the planet in a sense is left defenseless. All those people were bad guys, but they were bad guys that wanted to rule their courtyards, with their deaths, that courtyard is thus left defenseless.

So enter Sargeras, with Kil'jaeden whipped and the Lich King dead he re-assumes the mantle of the Lord of the Burning Legion and continues his attempt at returning to Azeroth on many fronts. Through the Maelstrom which is still linked to the Well of Eternity, the only fount of power strong enough to allow Sargeras passage. Through the multiple portals now reactivating in Outland and through the corrupted plane of the Emerald Dream.

We'd get to face off against the Nightmare in the Emerald Dream, against one Old God and its Naga army laying at the bottom of the Maelstrom and still trying to block Sargeras' passage, against Sargeras himself.

The storyline would start with the Naaru contacting Azeroth as they search a champion, someone to lead the charge against the Burning Legion, and we'd get sent through Outland's portals as scouts and envoy seeking that champion: Turalyon. Would be a nice way of showing totally new zones completely unrelated to Warcraft 3 while still keeping some known characters. And as you help Turalyon defeat the threats he's facing beyond the portals, you return to Azeroth and see the invasion progressing and you manage to push-it back until a final titan-helped showdown with Sargeras in the Twisting Nether.

Well, it's just an idea so, not really complete nor thorough, but I still think it'd be a nice conclusion to WoW. Suitably epic and all that.
    Because that apparently makes good business. Right?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelgal
    I feel like they are going to totally underplay Azshara, and most likely use her in Cata as a filler before Deathwing. I don't know why, just a feeling.
    Fine with me... Azshara was supposed to be a being who's power is on par with the Lich King... I personally would welcome Nazjatar being the Ulduar type raid of Cataclysm... besides naga in general have been overplayed as it is anyway... thats why they removed them from Borean Tundra and put in the sea vrykul instead... The naga were supposed to be there (as in the table top rpg books), melting away all the ice to flood and take over Borean Tundra and in their original plan, Blizz did have it being that way but instead they decided at some point to have the the sea vrykuls invade (which we still have little idea about what their whole deal is) and kill the naga that were there, hence the single naga still alive who actually gives you quests instead of trying to kill you...

I'm assuming The Emerald Dream will be next. They need to use up all those portals that don't work yet. Such the one in Duskwood, The Twilight Grove. Also the one at Seradane in The Hinterlands. I don't really see the point of having all of these non-working portals floating around for no reason othering than saving them for later on. It seems that every unused portal location isn't really being affected by the Cataclysm???

Ok I LOVE the fact of time travel they should have portals in capital citys to go back to the old map and the panda people were still around ^_^ jst my opinion

Deleted
    I wish we could get more involved with the Pantheon.

Deleted
    World Of warcraft : Wrath of the Wii

Quote Originally Posted by gyoz View Post
    or cata may be the last xpac, but we'll see i believe wow has reached is peak and is now on the downfall
    Lol you're stupid.