Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hoorah for Race changes.

Now I can leave this ugly male draenei and his terrible attack animations. The only thing is who would be ideal to go switch too?
    Dwarves have stoneform which seems like it would own to avoid rogues poisons, not to mention a beard
    Gnomes have escape artist + trinket to get out of binds
    Humans have free trinket
    Night Elves.... gah.. But they have avoidance and shadowmeld which seems like it would come in handy in certain situations.

I'm leaning on dwarves for coolness but that extra trinket slot from humans could balance things out..
    I really have no idea what to choose. Can you give me a hand?

Re: Hoorah for Race changes.

it would help if you mentioned your class
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombie
    You grow even more powerful and an item is added to your blank inventory. It is "Pair of Val'kyr Wings".

This is the warrior forum afterall

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos
    it would help if you mentioned your class
    haha L2REED

Quote Originally Posted by Hezekiah
    Dwarves have stoneform which seems like it would own to avoid rogues poisons, not to mention a beard
    it got nerfed cuz rogues QQed a lot, u cant really avoid poisons, u just remove them by using stoneform u dont become immune like before..rogues are uberly skilled class and in next 0.5sec u will get stabbed 100000000times and all the poisons are on u again

go human and take some good trinkets

Dwarfs, dwarfs and dwarfs! Dwarfs all the way, they're fucking cool, beards ftw!

why did you roll a male draenei in the first place?

(for warrior i'd suggest female night elf, their attack animations are simply awesome. if you wanna keep it male then go for human)

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Angry
    Dwarfs, dwarfs and dwarfs! Dwarfs all the way, they're fucking cool, beards ftw!
    I am making switching my shaman to one when cata comes out....

but one topic: Still dwarfs! There badass...
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

I'd go for Male Dwarf, they are badass. Stoneform is also useful in PvE if you got tank specc.

Also;
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    why did you roll a male draenei in the first place?

PvP wise: Human. Stoneform only is good against DKs if they like to put diseases on you.
    PvE: DPS: Doesnt really matter, human racial is good in fights when you lose control
    Tank: Dwarf for stoneform,

What ever you do dont go nelf
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Humans have +3 expertise to swords and maces.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hezekiah
    Now I can leave this ugly male draenei and his terrible attack animations. The only thing is who would be ideal to go switch too?
    Gnomes have escape artist + trinket to get out of binds
    Humans have free trinket
    Night Elves.... gah.. But they have avoidance and shadowmeld which seems like it would come in handy in certain situations.

I'm leaning on dwarves for coolness but that extra trinket slot from humans could balance things out..
    I really have no idea what to choose. Can you give me a hand?
    For fury, i think we look pretty awesome.

I like the aesthetics of the male Draenei to be frank.

I'm possibly in the minority but I think my warrior looks pretty "shit-hot"

Quote Originally Posted by Adremmelech
    I like the aesthetics of the male Draenei to be frank.

I'm possibly in the minority but I think my warrior looks pretty "shit-hot"

I think Male Draenei look cool, but only when I'm not the one playing them.
    I can't stand ridiculously huge shoulders on my characters...

Anywho, I would say go Female NE, or Male Human. I don't like Dwarves.. (let the flames begin! =D)

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

Woot, I'm sick of my Night-Elf druid, time to change to a ... um... let's see .... I know ... a night elf druid.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Depends. PvE or PvP? What are your professions? Are you changing for the aesthetics or the racials?

You may want to hold off and wait to change into a Worgen if they make that available.

Darkflight - instant - 3 min cooldown Activate your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 6 sec.
    Viciousness (Passive) Increase damage by 1%.
    Aberration (Passive) Reduced duration on Curses and Diseases used against you by 15%.
    Flayer (Passive) Skinning skill +15, skinning speed increase, no knife required.
    Two Forms - instant - 1.5 sec cooldown. Transform into your currently inactive form.

Worgen won't be available for quite a while once Cata hits us. Blizz wants you to roll this race from start - So I wouldn't expect the change to be made available for the new races at least for some 4 months or so.

If you're dead set on changing I'd suggest Human. I've been doing pretty good with it and the racials are pretty neat in both pvp and pve.
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."

If you're doing it for racials, don't.
    Racials are being revamped in cataclysm so changing for current racials seems stupid.

However if you're doing it for anything but racials the correct answer is dwarf.

Also when it comes to current racials stoneform now sucks sack, but mace spec can be quite nice.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher
    haha L2REED
    L2Spell, but in all seriousness, I'd go human, think about how many times you've gotten some kind of stun or fear on ya, I love "Every many for himself".

True, Racials are being revamped and will be closer to what Goblins and Worgen will get so if you're doing it for that it's pretty much a lucky shot.

You might change to something that gets amazing stuff or you'll end up in the short bus.... err with the short straw.

"Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."