Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10712

I wonder, why no one crying about WotF change? Or true pvpers never read mmochamp?

Btw cant understand why all paladins are crying like a little kids... If blizz had removed bubble, then yes, it's a good reason to cry, but LoH change is just a little nerf.

lol sweet nerf them OP pallys so sick of people rolling them cuz they're OP

Oh hey look it's that same ridged playdough look they use for everything now. Big surprise there.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

wotf nerf? FUFUFUFU blizzard.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/playe...l/all/all/all/
    where here RetPal? why nerf paladins??? why kill???
    No control, no burst damag, no interrupting spellcasting, no -50% healing, no -50% movement...

Retri paladin almost doesn't exists in high rates. If someone has a problem dealing with them on arenas - L2p or stop playing that game.

why other class have:
    rogue - control, burst, interrupting, -50% healing, -50% movement...
    warrior - burst, interrupting, -50% healing, -50% movement...
    mage - control, burst, interrupting, -50% movement...
    warlock - control, burst, interrupting, -50% movement...
    hunter - control, burst, interrupting, -50% healing, -50% movement...
    dk - control, burst, interrupting, -50% movement...
    feral - control, burst, interrupting, -50% movement...

That is at Paladins???

I find this thread a shiny example of the nature of the WoW community.

Around page 3 we got confirmation of the fact that the LoH nerf is NOT going to go live, and 20 pages later, paladins are still crying about it and everyone else is still gloating about it.

It's bloody fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp3ctr
    why other class have:
    rogue - control, burst, interrupting, -50% healing, -50% movement...
    warrior - burst, interrupting, -50% healing, -50% movement...
    mage - control, burst, interrupting, -50% movement...
    warlock - control, burst, interrupting, -50% movement...
    hunter - control, burst, interrupting, -50% healing, -50% movement...
    dk - control, burst, interrupting, -50% movement...
    feral - control, burst, interrupting, -50% movement...

That is at Paladins???

Paladins = 10k dmg in 2 globals, control + 2 lifes + instant heals + bubble to others + Sacrifices.

Good way to lose alot of your players blizz!!!! Not being able to use LoH on ourselfs when we are tanking would be like saying a priest cannot use a bubble on himself

I know that if it does go live, I will not be playing wow anymore. I will just continue to play Aion.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhd

Paladins = 10k dmg in 2 globals, control + 2 lifes + instant heals + bubble to others + Sacrifices.
    more like 15k in 1 global cooldown, a better "oh shit" button than everyone else, lasts longer, non-stoppable heals, in combat sap, extra length stun, DoTs, HoTs, OP buffs

oh, and they're plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Falfour
    Holy pallys are already the worst healer class, and yet they nerf sacred shield too... wow. I dont even know what to say about any of this.

. . . did he just say it? Really? No troll?

. . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try playing some Heroic raids WITHOUT a holy paladin, and lets see if you change your mind. We, the holy paladins, are the best healers atm. And if you spent some time reading the list of changes you would see that holy paladins werent even affected by the sacred shield-change. AND, the LoH-nerf was reverted.

New path comes, new bunch of paladin's nerfs, new stream of shit from this arrogant idiot ghostcrowler (who can't even keep his word to finally shut up). Nothing new.... Waiting for more rogues buff.... Thanks God I am finally off this idiotic egomaniacs playground, so whent they implement some other shit like "retri can't heal self" "holy must wear cloth" I will be far far from that crap.. So long GC-arrogant-moron and thanks for all the fish