Poll: Which Class Is The Easiest To PvP As?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Which Class Is The Easiest To PvP As?

Which class do YOU feel is the easiest to PvP as? Flame away at whoever, explain why you think they're the easiest, and back up your class. [Edit] The votes are based on your thoughts, Arena and Battlegrounds, take in your observations or the classes you've played.

My vote's on Paladin - Retribution, you just need to bubble to restart a fight.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Which Class Is The Easiest To PvP As?

Elestoance shaman.

Class? Rogue
    Spec? Ret

You need to change your topic title or lump all of the specs into the class they represent.

Arena? random BG's?

Be more specific, 2 entirely different PvP systems.

i went for game master 'cause i couldn't feral druid : /
    Quote Originally Posted by keke
    It's like asking why the hell bosses attack tanks and not healers. It's like asking why bosses play with us for 10 minutes, and then after 10 minutes they get tired of their toys and enrages and one shots us all. Why didn't they do this from the start? Stupid game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Could you imagine Robin Williams in a raid vent...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari
    I'll be in my bunk.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nietmakkir
    i went for game master 'cause i couldn't feral druid : /
    You mean Faileral druid?

(Yeah, I just came up with that, i am original amirite?)

Posting before rogue gets >80% votes due to ignorance.

Arms = TURTLE TIL SKILLSTORM

+10

Its safe to say the retribution paladins are the easiest class to play. You dont need more than one button to compete

why would anyone say warlock? I mean you die with one hit. If you just turn 80 you have like 12k hp, with full epic gear you are aroung 16k hp, full ToC gear you'll probably come all the way up to 20k hp.
    badly geared warlock in bg, you would die in two gcd ( make it three if you use voidwalker shield)

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    why would anyone say warlock? I mean you die with one hit. If you just turn 80 you have like 12k hp, with full epic gear you are aroung 16k hp, full ToC gear you'll probably come all the way up to 20k hp.
    badly geared warlock in bg, you would die in two gcd ( make it three if you use voidwalker shield)
    Why are you talking about the stam on pve gear for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkski
    Arena? random BG's?

This would just be for classes YOU belive are the easiest to pvp. Well, class one vote per. Take in account you can vote about arena and BGs for these classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview
    Posting before rogue gets >80% votes due to ignorance.
    Lol because if the tally actually came out to that, it would be because over 80% of ppl don't know what they're talking about right? This is a poll. Don't try to discredit the results before they even come in.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Would have said Discipline Priest... But it aint there...
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Btw... Imo the question is whats the easiests class to play... Not whats the best / fotm class..
    Easy =/= best
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Easiest.... idk the fotm class... it changes every patch.

how many people who voted ret pally actually play a ret pally? roll one and advance in arena with all the utilities they have and get back to me on how easy it is

Quote Originally Posted by Mariot
    how many people who voted ret pally actually play a ret pally? roll one and advance in arena with all the utilities they have and get back to me on how easy it is
    He didn't say the easiest class to Arena with. He said the easiest class to PvP with. That includes Duels, World PvP, BG's AND Arenas.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

15+ Year Old Account

Ret Palawldin.

Ret Pally for sure ...

too many skills...maybe 4 or 5 ???