Warrior Key Bindings?

So, I've gotten a Rogue to 80 and a DK to 80.

Both have character specific keybindings, and to be honest, with changing their specs around, they always seem to feel natural and comfortable, and very easy to use as a rotation.

Warrior was my favourite class at level 60 during the Patch 1.1 days and stuff,.. and I've finally decided to push my warrior to 80 since I missed tanking with a shield.

The problem is now though, unlike DK "presence" where abilities don't change,... the warrior has a lot of abilities swapping around when it comes to each stance.

I'm wondering, what kind of hotkey setups do people have? It'd be nice to see some screenshots, and what people consider to be high priority key bindings, whether it's on a per-stance basis, or ones that are usable in all stances (like shouts etc..)

At the moment, my keys 1~5 are all moves that change with each stance, while my Alt + button moves tend to be abilities usable in every stance.

I'm having a hard time settling on something comfortable, and I'm having to click several abilities because I'm not having an easy time with my keybindings.

Any help would be useful. Mainly geared towards tanking, but DPS is fine too since I'm thinking of a PVP off-spec.

Re: Warrior Key Bindings?

They are my key bindings for pvping, in case your confused on some buttons victory rush and the macro next to it (which equips my sword and shield) are binded to my mouse wheel so when i press it down it performs that thing. hamstring and shatter throw are binded to side buttons of my mouse, sunder and demoralizing shout are binded to the key next to the "1" key (the one to the left, the grave key or wateva i honestly dont kno wat its called LOL)

shield block is shift-D, even to me it looks like shift-O lol, but its actually a D (i play with not-so-high reso).
    i dunno wats goin on with my shift-C and my shift-W is normally bandage dunno why i have food there.

i pretty much put my 1~5 bindings my mostly used offensive abilities, and generally any ability that i have to use a lot is put on a one-button-push binding (exception of rend, got used to that it was a bitch tho :S )

hope that helps

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I use a mouse that has two buttons on the left side I can hit with my thumb, and those buttons I use for Shockwave/Shield Bash and Charge/Bloodrage while holding shift and clicking those buttons. I also bound Q and E to other commands, E is Revenge and Q is Shield Slam. I also bound X to Berserker Rage and for PvP Prot stuff, I bound it to Berserker Rage, while swapping out my shift-mouse buttons to Charge and Intercept. F is bound to Thunderclap and I also made ~ Will of the Forsaken. Shift - F and Shift - G are used for whichever extra moves i need for a certain fight. F1-F4 are my cooldowns, Heroic Throw and my tanking trinket. And I think thats about it. 1-4 on the number row is used for standard mores. Oh yeah, R is Devastate. I like to have all the keys right near the WASD keys for simplicity, and Shift - F/G is much easier to hit on the fly that Shift - 1/2/3/4 for me.

My DPS key bindings use the same keys, but different moves. One of the mouse buttons is used solely to switch between stances, and I made a macro to switch to Defensive stance and equip my shield and sword for spell reflects/shield wall/shield bash, etc. for PvP purposes.

I also hot keyed Raid Marks on my number pad, but it's annoying because sometimes I have to hit Num Lock to turn it on, but I never cared to find a quick add on for it.

here my pvp key binds

I think it has a very nice structure. as you can see I am very Alt and Shift oriented, and therefore I hardly use any numbers, and I basically only use `-1-2 because I don't liek reaching up to 3 or 4. But I use all the buttons below it on the keyboard
    My pinky is always on Shift, and my thumb always on alt. movement with A-S-D-X .
    also I don't use any control modifiers, control scrolling is zooming but other than that no keybinds with Ctrl+

EDIT: oh you want tanking keybinds too? here are mine

All I use for PvE success as Fury.
    Mash Q/W so Bloodthirst is on cooldown, then Mash E/W so Whirlwind is on cooldown.
    From there on just mash Q/W as a priority, then E/W. Throw in s-E/s-Q/s-W when appropriate.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Some nice help here, I think I'm going to revise my keybindings, warrior is definately one of the most difficult to organise (I'm guessing druids would be too)... I feel all over the place when I'm tanking