Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Help me decide on tank....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    With TBH equipped, HP sits at 41,507 self buffed.
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    stam stacking bear reports with 59,082 life full raidbuffed.
    The ~40k number is self-buffed; the ~60k is raid buffed.

There's still going to be a difference, but it's not as huge as those numbers make it sound. I suspect the only difference lies in gear level.

Re: Help me decide on tank....

Go with druid.

Paladin tanks are great, but if for ANY reason you decide to switch from tank to dps, you have 2 classes that play fairly similarly and they won't be different enough.

Druids on the other hand, don't play ANYTHING like a DK, this includes tanking. My only issue with druid tanking in it's current form is pretty damn easy. Not that tanking on a dk/pali/warrior isn't easy, but I mean..you seriously bounce from like...3 skills and have them all macro'd to maul and that's all you really have to do to keep threat up currently.

That being said, the gear you would want for dps is generally the same gear you want for tanking [outside of jewelry and trinkets], so it's a lot easier to gear up for both feral dps and feral tanking.

Also, even if you're specced primarily to tank, you can -still- put out pretty good dps in kitty form if you ever need to focus on dps instead of tanking or whatever [this happens when I go as an OT sometimes].

Druids are insanely versatile and once you master this class [be it 1 spec or all 4] it's incredibly fun to play.