Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: T10 waiting time, Betrayed by Blizzard again!

facepalm!

tier10 will be released on live for all classes at the same time so i rly dont understand what's all this omg i want to see how my set will look like naoo!!1111!
    you wanna provide feedback on it faster? yeah right... like they will change it in any way

your t10 HAS already been announced yet, there will be 2 4set bonuses one is like normal and the second one will TURN YOU INTO LAVA MAN!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE SHAMANS LAVA LASH LAVA MAN!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably farming Leather to fund my mount habit

Incompete content is incomplete... Its not like its gonna go live with no Shamna tier 10....

Seriously people... come on, have a little patience.
    Proud member of the "Who cares about no beta, Cataclysm's out now" club.

I fail to see how Blizzard betrayed you...

You must be one big blowhard who feels he is entitled to something.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Are you mad because you cannot start to QQ how shitty your armor looks like all the other classes did the moment their models were out?
    You don't know Panda do you?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nort
    tier10 will be released on live for all classes at the same time so i rly dont understand what's all this omg i want to see how my set will look like naoo!!1111!
    you wanna provide feedback on it faster? yeah right... like they will change it in any way
    Quote Originally Posted by Murtdragon
    Incompete content is incomplete... Its not like its gonna go live with no Shamna tier 10....

Seriously people... come on, have a little patience.
    You guys are right. And others who wrote such stuff, are also right.
    There's no use QQing when Tier-Sets are not put into the PTR-files. In ancient times, Tier-Sets would have been seen on Live for the first time. (Started to play with BC, so no idea if there were those cases)
    So yeah, people would have no reason to QQ if all T-sets would be shown on Live-Servers and would never be on PTR.

But wait.. what do we have there?
    Oh, right... that only counts if it accounts ALL sets. I mean... it's like.. "hey, we changed the way races will look with the next patch. Here are Humans and Dwarves, the rest can go f*ck themselves."
    Not fair dudes. Just not fair.
    If Blizz decides to put textures of Tier-sets on the PTR, than they should do so for all classes. And I can hardly believe it would happen accidentally... doesn't make sense for it to happen with all patches

So what I want to say is... seeing as Shammy T10 is the only one still not in the files and seeing as it's more than 1.5 weeks behind the others (and according to PTR-patchdates that will extend to 2 weeks) I somehow feel like Blizz has some really weird plans for us.... or they just forgot our Tier or the Shammy Tier-Designer had an accident and is in hospital right now.

There are two ways to look at this...

1) They hate you and have had it designed for all this time (and or haven't worked on it at all).
    2) They are actually taking 10x as long to get shaman T10 looking good as compared to the rest of T10 that looks like some kindergarten student drew it as an art project.

Of course you would take way 1.

Oh, and btw, Blizzard doesn't have to tell you wtf your tier is until the very day they launch the patch. They have made ABSOLUTELY no promises to you that they will tell you what your tier is until its available in game. So, to say you are "betrayed" is absolutely incorrect.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jontaxe
    "Some people will bitch during a blow job." - one of my guildmates.
    I could comment on this quote, but it would be extremely bad if I did.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    *AH SHIT, we forgot the shamans... meh just give them something to drop totems faster or w/e. ... cleaning up scaling takes too long*
    I think its a deep set hatred that goes all the way back to the beginning of the game. I think the people at Blizzard always favored the Alliance (which explains their love of paladins) over the horde (which is where shamans started and where they still belong).

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

I too feel that we have been unjustly forced to be last to see out T10. Nooooooo! Betrayer!

I also just have to lol at those saying it doesn't matter if we see them early or not, everything goes live at the same time. To those that claim it doesn't matter - why do you think a site like mmo is so popular? Are you so dumb as to not understand human nature? Do you not comprehend that people want to see new stuff as soon as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    I also just have to lol at those saying it doesn't matter if we see them early or not, everything goes live at the same time. To those that claim it doesn't matter - why do you think a site like mmo is so popular? Are you so dumb as to not understand human nature? Do you not comprehend that people want to see new stuff as soon as possible?
    Sites like MMO-Champion exist because people want a place to vent their frustrations at a game that they like. If that wasn't the case the vast majority of the people that post here would just post on the main forums.

Also, no one ever said that you shouldn't see them. They took an issue with the word "betrayed". If the OP had something along the lines of, "Shamans should be able to see their T10 seeing every other class has," then most people probably would have agreed. However, the OP demanded that Blizzard show him his set and claims he was "betrayed". The very word has a connotation that something was promised and this case absolutely nothing was promised.

Quote Originally Posted by jontaxe
    Oh ffs. Does it matter? Does it matter if it is released 4 weeks ago or merely 15 mins before you can get it? Jesus.

"Some people will bitch during a blow job." - one of my guildmates.
    Hay. I heard sedatives are good. Try some.

this thread made me lol
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

my god it's so annoying to wait for our t10, hope it's yber super kewl imba bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    Sites like MMO-Champion exist because people want a place to vent their frustrations at a game that they like. If that wasn't the case the vast majority of the people that post here would just post on the main forums.

Also, no one ever said that you shouldn't see them. They took an issue with the word "betrayed". If the OP had something along the lines of, "Shamans should be able to see their T10 seeing every other class has," then most people probably would have agreed. However, the OP demanded that Blizzard show him his set and claims he was "betrayed". The very word has a connotation that something was promised and this case absolutely nothing was promised.
    yes true but if you have seem Panda's stuff in the past its all fun.I think he meant it in a lighthearted way.

This work of art was made by Paz.

Deleted

Yeah lol i was kinda joking with the word betrayed with a capital B

for the people saying "OH QQ MOAR LOL" and "tier sets will be live on 3.3 release"

im sure that your not shaman, and that means you already seen your t10 weeks ago

any shamans here will know that we tend to get shit on alot by blizz and i did post this in the shaman forum not the general forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    I think its a deep set hatred that goes all the way back to the beginning of the game. I think the people at Blizzard always favored the Alliance (which explains their love of paladins) over the horde (which is where shamans started and where they still belong).
    And yet,the only "ugly" set shamans ever had would have to be the Ten Storms (far from ugly imo) while the favorite sons of WoW according to you get Lawbringer and Crystalforge.Not to mention the various jabs they take on Paladins that butthurt Palladins can't seem to stop bitching about (doll from ZG etc etc).

i think blizzard is just bad at designing.

or they have weird taste and actually think paladin sets look good.

either way, the set design does´t have anything to do with the release date. they could have released shaman first, or put the most effort there to make sure it doesn´t come not only last, but weeks away from the others.

and i think gameplay is far more important than totem design.

i´d sacrifice good set graphics for 2-3 real pvp abilities
    pvp immunity cooldown ( beast master ) would be a huge step to not always die in a 10 sek stunlock or to get freezed infinitly by a frost mage... it would alos make sure we being able to refill our mana properly... in other words, ad taht to shamanistic rage

but i shift from the subject:
    yes, ret are still op, so are rogues, mages, hunters, warlocks and dks

all of them have their t10 designs.

we dont.

coincidience?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Cry me a river.

It ruins the surprise to see it before you get trade the token for the item anyway, maybe you should be happy about it. It's bad enough knowing the strat for half the bosses before the instance is even live, nevermind knowing what you're gonna look like in a few months time.

It's like wrapping your christmas presents in cling film.