would like a little help

i've been away from wow for a while now just wanted to know if there were any changes made to the class i should know of to help me do better when i get back to it better way to gem, itemize, spec ect. compared to the stuff i remeber

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Demonicmage here's my armory tell me how bad i am and feel free to give me pointers

Re: would like a little help

bump still need help

=O. well dunno bout mages but I heard Arcane is the s.h.*.t !

15+ Year Old Account

Your gear looks decent for your progression level (non-raiding). I'd suggest trying Arcane or TTW/FB instead of Frostfire Bolt. You're way over hit cap, even for TTW/FB (assuming you have a spriest or boomkin). If you go Arcane or TTW/FB, try swapping the sp/hit gems to sp/haste gems (only some of them if you go TTW/FB, you still want to maintain 14% hit chance to be capped with a boomkin/spriest). If you stay frostfire, make them sp/crit gems. Standard Arcane spec is 57/3/11. There's some variation in there, so just look up some standard specs.

Try to run some ToC10 for upgrades. The 10-man version is not very difficult, and you can easily pull your weight with a solid group. Also, do your dailies for emblems of triumph and upgrade your gear that way.

whats a good spec and rotaion for arcane all of them i see are different

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...E,q3JRe-,10676

Is a very good spec

The simple rotation is arcane blastx4 arcane missles. NEVER CAST ARCANE BARRAGE UNLESS YOU NEED TO MOVE.

with your cooldowns i'm not going to get into it but use judgment.

thanks for the help guys