Pet management add-on

Hey guys

I've been browsing a lot of interface sites lately, as well as Curse Client. But I can't seem to find a pet management add-on that let's you choose which pet to summon without having to select the icon on the action bars or in the spell-book.

Does anyone know of such an add-on who could lead me to it?

thanks

-Nekhet
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Re: Pet management add-on

i use necrosis for that. u will have to click what pet but u can hide them all by one click to

I use an addon called Opie. Heres a screenshot

I just press F1 to show the spells icons

hey doesn't that also work for mounts? I saw that once in a video but I couldn't remeber the addon name.

nice I'll download that anyways

hows about: get those pets on keybinds you dont use infight and make the bars invisible (bartender ftw)

not everything needs a addon...
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Aion is merley a setback!

get opie

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    hey doesn't that also work for mounts? I saw that once in a video but I couldn't remeber the addon name.

nice I'll download that anyways
    For OPie you can have any spell,macro, or mount set to the buttons with different keybinds

Quote Originally Posted by Croce
    For OPie you can have any spell,macro, or mount set to the buttons with different keybinds
    Perhaps this is a silly question, but if you set all that stuff to keybinds, why do you have the addon? Every actionbar mod can manage keybinds, there are standalone addons that do keybinds and the default blizzard UI can do keybinds. What is the point of having another addon for keybind? The only use I can see for this addon is if you are going to be clicking things.

Quote Originally Posted by Merckx
    Perhaps this is a silly question, but if you set all that stuff to keybinds, why do you have the addon? Every actionbar mod can manage keybinds, there are standalone addons that do keybinds and the default blizzard UI can do keybinds. What is the point of having another addon for keybind? The only use I can see for this addon is if you are going to be clicking things.

Bc i can press F1 and have access to more than one spell such as summoning demons. Rather than keybinding each demon to a specific keybind (such as F1,F2,F3,F4..Ect) Same goes for stupid spells such as summoning and Stones. So i only have to use two buttons and have access to 10+ spells which i dont use all that often and dont really have the keybinds for

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xee
    hows about: get those pets on keybinds you dont use infight and make the bars invisible (bartender ftw)

not everything needs a addon...
    Just had to point out your calling out Bartender to make stuff invisible, then stating he doesn't need an addon. That only holds true if you're assuming he already has Bartender, in which case it's "doesn't need an additional addon."

Another option would be to create (or look up) one of the zillion many-pets-in-one-button macros. You know the type: hit the key, summon pet #1; hold down shift while hitting key, summon pet #2; hold down ctrl while hitting the key... you get the point.