Rate plx lol and suggestion

Hey, I recently started to gear tank.
    and I don't know so much about DK tanks

Thats my stats atm unbuffed.
    Im showing pic, because armory doesn't show the HP etc when Im in teh specc and presence ( I think)

Also, take a look at my gems
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lls&n=Pandalol

And replacements I should add?

And now I know like 90% of the answers will spam "l2 search ffs" etc
    I think its better to do it this way. Even I have searched lolz

So, do I need something more or can I start tanking Toc 10/25 etc?

Suggestions plx <3

Re: Rate plx lol and suggestion

your shit seems really good, but i would suggest you get about 40k hp for toc 25man, other than that looks really good

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyshado
    your shit seems really good, but i would suggest you get about 40k hp for toc 25man, other than that looks really good
    I've tanked it just fine with 38k, there's no need for more than ~34-35k unbuffed. 40k is for heroic.

Ah oki, thanks for reply :>

Quote Originally Posted by Atty
    I've tanked it just fine with 38k, there's no need for more than ~34-35k unbuffed. 40k is for heroic.

Agreed, 34k-35k is ample for tanking 25-ToC-regular. That's all maintanks had coming out of Ulduar-25 when ToC first released anyway.

On the other hand, 40k is a much better target for heroic. You can get down to about 38k and still be ok if you're stacking armor (i.e., have 28k+ armor unbuffed).
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Vexryn

Seeing how you already have quite a few pieces of ToC/triumph loot... why not?

Everything looks fine for ToC25 other than the trinkets. Get some real tanking trinkets and you're gtg

Quote Originally Posted by Vexryn

Agreed, 34k-35k is ample for tanking 25-ToC-regular. That's all maintanks had coming out of Ulduar-25 when ToC first released anyway.

On the other hand, 40k is a much better target for heroic. You can get down to about 38k and still be ok if you're stacking armor (i.e., have 28k+ armor unbuffed).
    To be honest you are going to need more than 38k health to do 25 Hardmode...40k is the least amount you should have. You will get shit on by the first boss in there with impale and normal hits your health is going to look like my energy bar.

Quote Originally Posted by acidragoon
    Everything looks fine for ToC25 other than the trinkets. Get some real tanking trinkets and you're gtg
    Yeah, I have tought about that. But there havent really been any trinket drops
    Any suggestions what trinket I should get?

Quote Originally Posted by PANDALOL
    Yeah, I have tought about that. But there havent really been any trinket drops
    Any suggestions what trinket I should get?
    The Emblem of Triumph Trinket is good and has a decent use effect.
    Other options would be:
    Faction Champs (25) Stamina trinket is the best you can get.
    Ulduar: Ignis (25) or Yogg (10) are still great, but you need an Ulduar Raid for that.

The tank trinket from Faction Champs (10) sux.