warrior that needs help

I need some help in getting my dps up in 3's im a orc ARMS warrior and would like some help with what attack order i should be using my team keeps yelling at me but i just dont know what im doing wrong so please help and also where do i find the hit rating and crit cap for pvp

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&n=Wari%C3%B4

Re: warrior that needs help

Just make sure you always have rend and mortal strike debuff up on your target (and usually hamstring as well). As far as a priority I'd put rend up first since it does more dmg when the target is at full health - then hamstring so they don't get away, then mortal strike. After that point it's almost a game of whack-a-mole - try to use overpower when the target is casting. Replace your meta with the 3% crit meta. Replace your boot enchant with tuskarr's. As far as I know you're not allowed to play a warrior if you don't have grim toll - sorry .

Pick up Grim Toll and get a PvP trinket.

As an arms warrior your job is to spam hamstring and Mortal Strike on an opponent and just keep pressure on. Also save Blade Storm for when it can do the most damage to the most targets.

Deleted

Ok, first of all you Need to get your gear sorted. Find replacements for those tank items and especially that tank trinket. Get grim toll/mjollnir runestone if possible, if not, then some other dps trinket will have to do. Get a pvp trinket, you're gonna want one. Don't socket resilience. Ever. Try picking up some hit offpieces so you dont need to socket it as much as you do now, and use proper enchants on every item (which you mostly do already).
    Then to the 'rotation'. Keep rend up at all times, use Mortal Strike as much as your rage allows(while keeping the debuff up at all times) and try to use overpower whenever its up(keeping UA in mind obviously). Use Heroic Strike Only when you have lets say 60+ rage so you're sure that you wont run out. Using Bladestorm at the right time is probably the biggest key for doing huge damage. Make sure mages have blinked/rogues(preferably) have used evasion/DK's death gripped and so on before you bladestorm. Also using sweeping strikes and trying to hit multiple targets with it is a great way to bring more damage and pressure to the table. Last thing I'll mention is sunder armor. When you're sitting on your target without getting harrassed much try using it as much as you can. Prioritise damage dealing abilities but when everything else is on CD and hamstring is on your target use sunder if you have leftover rage, if you can keep it up it creates a nice amount of added damage.

thanks guys and i dont know what grim toll is ill have to look it up only been playing for for like 1.5years now and i have been a priest for most of that time i have only had this warrior at lvl 80 for 3 days of played time so im just trying to learn as i go and what pvp trink from WG should i get hit rating attack power or crit i dont know crit cap but i what i have been told hit cap is 5% and if thats wrong please tell me the right one

15+ Year Old Account

Get a new weapon. It's not hard to pug TOTC 25 and get a duel blade butcher. I got two in pugs. You can do it too.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE