Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Will worgen have their own Capital?

Gilneas will be a BG not a PvP zone. How is a worgen (starting at lvl 1) supposed to lvl if you start in Gilneas and have a bunch of 80s running around killing everything. Simply put, blizzard has to make Graymane City the worgen capitol for balancing purposes since the goblins get there own island. There is no way they'll be able to run to Kharanos esspecially since SS will be a Horde controlled city now. There are only two phesable scenarios that I see working for the "PvP zone" theory, one being there is a boat from Graymane city to SW and the other being the use of phasing, neither which they would do in a starting zone like that.

Fucking typical that we won't be able to use the best looking city in the game. >

This is such bull shit.. Once again alliance are forced to share their city with the horde. Even if it is just a BG, this is 3 X-packs in a row now, and it's getting pretty lame. Shatt was shared, Dalaran was shared, and now this. totally lame.

Why will we share cities when most of the content lies in kalimdorm and EK? I guess people will use dalaran and shatt still, but only as gateways to where the action is.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&cn=Eydes

Do you think you have what it takes to be in a 12/12 ICC heroic (world 34th) guild that doesnt use alt raids and doesnt extend raiding? Check us out at http://www.paparazziguild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by micky71290
    why you so set on getting a new teleport? its based in azeroth you already have 4 teleports there anyway
    And how many go to northern EK? Oh that's right.

Horde have a teleport to our faction closer holiday dungeon: BRD/Brewfest. *remotes*

We should have at LEAST a teleport to get to SM. through the holiday or Worgens.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account

Is it me or does the grass and rocks in the screen shot of Graymane city looked alot more detailed than current ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

15+ Year Old Account

No. They are not getting their own capital. Go populate Exodar first. Seriously, you need more huge ghost-cities being kust a waste of space? Greymane city is gonna be a BG and it's definitely a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollace
    Is it me or does the grass and rocks in the screen shot of Graymane city looked alot more detailed than current ones?
    Indeed, As WoW is getting a graphics overhaul in the environment department in Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You know why I'm rerolling Goblin? Because they're nasty, sinister, and willing to do ANYTHING for whatever they believe in. For most Goblins, that's money, and for the bildgewater goblins, that's the Horde. This includes everything up to and including blowing themselves to hell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguerage
    Indeed, As WoW is getting a graphics overhaul in the environment department in Cata.
    toobad when retexturing players is beyond there capability

Nonononono AND FOR THE LAST EFFING TIME NO!

How can this not be clear to everyone by now? It's only been said a gazillion times during the last months, in a billion different threads just like this. According to you, OP, you saw these for yourself, so WHY did you feel the need to make a new thread?

Worgen's capital will be a BG. They get a district in SW. Goblin's capital is destroyed. They get a town in southern Aszhara which will be connected to orgrimmar, much like a district. The only possiblities for new capitals in Cataclysm is Gnomeregan and the trolls finaly taking back Echo Isles to build themselves a city on. NO worgen capital. NO goblin capital. NO neutral capital. Not that we need more capitals, half of the ones we got are empty anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixDJ
    Gilneas will be a BG not a PvP zone. How is a worgen (starting at lvl 1) supposed to lvl if you start in Gilneas and have a bunch of 80s running around killing everything. Simply put, blizzard has to make Graymane City the worgen capitol for balancing purposes since the goblins get there own island. There is no way they'll be able to run to Kharanos esspecially since SS will be a Horde controlled city now. There are only two fesable scenarios that I see working for the "PvP zone" theory, one being there is a boat from Graymane city to SW and the other being the use of phasing, neither which they would do in a starting zone like that.
    1) Gilneas will be a phased zone to level in. What role it will play in the main world after a level 15 Worgen leaves remains to be seen. When you complete the starting experience, you will be sent to Stormwind without having to walk there, much like how Death Knights are sent to Stormwind without having to walk there. Whether that's by boat or by teleport will be revealed later.
    2) The new islands for the Goblins will not have a city and will not be a significant area at 80, it's feasible that they'll be completely inaccessible at 80. Azshara will include Goblin construction, but will not be a city.
    3) Gnomeregan has not been confirmed (or denied) as an actual city. It was one of many rumors that may not be entirely true that came alongside the Cataclysm leak (which was mostly accurate, but not entirely accurate, quite a few things didn't turn out to be true). Blizzard did confirm that something was happening with Gnomeregan, but didn't really imply that it would be a Gnome capitol city.
    4) Of course they'd do it in a starting zone, because they did all of it in the DK starting zone.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zyron
    Nonononono AND FOR THE LAST EFFING TIME NO!

How can this not be clear to everyone by now? It's only been said a gazillion times during the last months, in a billion different threads just like this. According to you, OP, you saw these for yourself, so WHY did you feel the need to make a new thread?

Worgen's capital will be a BG. They get a district in SW. Goblin's capital is destroyed. They get a town in southern Aszhara which will be connected to orgrimmar, much like a district. The only possiblities for new capitals in Cataclysm is Gnomeregan and the trolls finaly taking back Echo Isles to build themselves a city on. NO worgen capital. NO goblin capital. NO neutral capital. Not that we need more capitals, half of the ones we got are empty anyway.
    Has Blizzard confirmed that Greymane City will not be the capital? Yes, there's a BG associated with it, but that means nothing. There's an arena in Dalaran, an arena in Orgrimmar, an arena in the ruins above Undercity. Now I grant you this is somewhat different, but the point is - the arena fighting doesn't happen in Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Undercity, it happens in a separate, instanced setting. The map I posted some while ago, shown at BlizzCon, seemed to indicate that a small portion of Greymane City would be some kind of capital - whether that be for the instanced portion only or permanent, again, no one knows. You seem dead set in saying "no no no, lalalalala".

Worgen get a district in Stormwind. So do the dwarves, and they have their own city. The night elves have their own district too (the Park), and they have their own city. The gnomes are lumped in with the dwarves, and they built the Deeprun, so that's be their territory, so to speak (though they technically do not have their own city...yet, if the rumors are true). The only people who don't have a set space in Stormwind are the draenei.
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshmaul
    Has Blizzard confirmed that Greymane City will not be the capital? Yes, there's a BG associated with it, but that means nothing. There's an arena in Dalaran, an arena in Orgrimmar, an arena in the ruins above Undercity. Now I grant you this is somewhat different, but the point is - the arena fighting doesn't happen in Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Undercity, it happens in a separate, instanced setting. The map I posted some while ago, shown at BlizzCon, seemed to indicate that a small portion of Greymane City would be some kind of capital - whether that be for the instanced portion only or permanent, again, no one knows. You seem dead set in saying "no no no, lalalalala".

Worgen get a district in Stormwind. So do the dwarves, and they have their own city. The night elves have their own district too (the Park), and they have their own city. The gnomes are lumped in with the dwarves, and they built the Deeprun, so that's be their territory, so to speak (though they technically do not have their own city...yet, if the rumors are true). The only people who don't have a set space in Stormwind are the draenei.
    Because Blizzard confirmed it will be a battleground, not a city. Read and understand before yelling @ people, please.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

Why is this thread still on page 1?

I just hope they make sure and install a BUNCH of fire hydrants in the Worgen district of Stormwind.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&cn=Noxia

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Think of it like this, Goblins get their own capital right? Trolls are likely to be removed from the center of Ogrimmar leading to Voljin's leaving, by giving worgen their own capital it would end this bullshit with shared cities. Now if you say that Gilneas will just become a battle ground, technically in Cataclysm, Horde win Warsong Gulch, but the bg continues, I saw a post earlier explaining this, imagine as bg's you go back in time in a way. Something similar to this was brought up and the explanation was vivid. I'll try to find it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870
    So no one has a straight answer and is confirmed with their answer... :'(

If I don't get a new teleport in Cata, i'm gonna be SOOO PO'd >
    How can we give you an answer if no one knows yet..?
    That information hasn't been given out. What exactly do you want us to say?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixDJ
    Gilneas will be a BG not a PvP zone. How is a worgen (starting at lvl 1) supposed to lvl if you start in Gilneas and have a bunch of 80s running around killing everything. Simply put, blizzard has to make Graymane City the worgen capitol for balancing purposes since the goblins get there own island. There is no way they'll be able to run to Kharanos esspecially since SS will be a Horde controlled city now. There are only two phesable scenarios that I see working for the "PvP zone" theory, one being there is a boat from Graymane city to SW and the other being the use of phasing, neither which they would do in a starting zone like that.
    * Phasing

** Gobies do not get their own city

*** Boats to other places / portals?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris
    * Phasing

** Gobies do not get their own city

*** Boats to other places / portals?
    Yes, worgen will definentely get their own city, greymane manor/city or something. Goblins get their own city too, in Ashzara. Worgen don't have to just get a district in SW. Hell, look at the dwarves, they have a SW district and their own city. it's possible.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Quote Originally Posted by Saberious
    Think of it like this, Goblins get their own capital right? Trolls are likely to be removed from the center of Ogrimmar leading to Voljin's leaving, by giving worgen their own capital it would end this bullshit with shared cities. Now if you say that Gilneas will just become a battle ground, technically in Cataclysm, Horde win Warsong Gulch, but the bg continues, I saw a post earlier explaining this, imagine as bg's you go back in time in a way. Something similar to this was brought up and the explanation was vivid. I'll try to find it.
    NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Soaringbiscuit
    Yes, worgen will definentely get their own city, greymane manor/city or something. Goblins get their own city too, in Ashzara. Worgen don't have to just get a district in SW. Hell, look at the dwarves, they have a SW district and their own city. it's possible.
    It's possible. Except for the part where Blizzard said it wouldn't be so. Gilneas is a battleground, worgen get a district, goblins get a small town connected to Orgrimmar. There will be (see response to the first quote for the exact number) capitals.