Enh Shaman and Valithria

I'm sure this has already been thought of but I will post it nonetheless, I just had an idea for Enh Shaman in the Val fight in ICC. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to make a macro for Healing Wave and Val for your Maelstrom procs? Or do you think using Maelstrom for healing over dps is a bad idea in this fight.

Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Re: Enh Shaman and Valithria

119 views and no replies? Damn was hoping for some input from raiding Enh Shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

To be honest, the first few waves are real slow and easy, use procs on the boss there...
    As it gets more intense, save them for LB/CL

Also, I'm not an Enhance Shaman, just thought it seemed like the way to go...

As an Elemental, I will be throwing some heals out when there are no mobs around for me to chuck balls of lightning at.

There's probably less than a thousand people that have 'any' experience with the fight, so its way to early to start speculate on min/max'ing

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

If dps is not an issue, i'd say throw any HW you got on him.

Pick up clearcasting for that boss though. If you crit with any spell on a mob, your heals are also reduced by 40% cost.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

just seems to me that in a fight where you have to be killing adds as fast as possible, taking a good chunk of your damage and throwing it to healing might be a bad idea.

I have had people tell me I should help healing out during a tuff fight, but enhancement heals um SUCK, so I can spend the time trying to throw out heals, or I can do whats needed and kill the boss faster. Thats my thought though.

Deleted

To my mind its way way too early to have any useful views on the subject as the vast majority of people won't even have seen the video let alone participated in a PTR raid on test night.