Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Affliction on yogg

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkGod
    imo destro is best for the yogg fight, put some dots up in p3 if possible and keep them up so you keep doing damage while turning away.

affli is liek no skill. dot dot 10k dps
    Affliction requires more skill than destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Affliction requires more skill than destruction.
    Yes it certainly does.. I really hope that guy was just joking ><

Destro is a la faceroll

Anyway what I used to do when I was hitting yogg everyweek was ofc be afflic

The prio is always Constrictor>Crusher>Corruptor

So what I done was when a crusher was up, haunt>sb>corr>coa>UA
    then reapplied haunt and switched targets to the corruptors which are nearby and puttin all dots up except haunt

Turning back to the crusher reapplying haunt/any dot which is about to fall off and switching between the crusher/corruptors keeping my dots up between all them excedpt only keepin haunt on the crusher.

Then when the crusher is sub 25% i used drain soul until it was dead.

Conitnued ths general rotation until P3

In P3 i stood in between yogg and the tanks/immortal gaurdians

I applied all the dots onto yogg in the first rotations manor, shadowbolted/DS when the gaze was being cast

Then sub 25% i kept all my dots up and DS while the gaze was cast, dropping SB, only applying it when ISB is about to wear off... also I clipped some of my dots if they were going to drop off anywhere in the 6 secs of the gaze being cast and ensured i had 100% uptime of DS while he casts gaze

I hit 11k in p3 on 3 lights and 6.6k overall (this was before 3.2) only once dropping sanity in p3

just go afflic its not only better for this fight, its also funner watching your drain soul hit 15k ticks