kgPanels and FPS

Hi all,
    Working on my new UI here... I'm right now starting with kgPanels, but... as soon as I launch the game with kgPanels config and/or kgPanels alors, my FPS drop from 35-60ish to 1 (well, less than 1 but I guess the game can't dispaly 0 fps right ?).

Is that a known issue ? How to fix it ?

PS : I based my UI from LUI, adding and removing things that I (don't) need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: kgPanels and FPS

No idea why you're having this issue. I run with kgPanels as an integral part of my UI, and I see no real impact on FPS, even when I have the kgPanels config open (there are some 10 separate panels used in my UI). Just make sure you have the latest version.

Here's what I thought. I originally downloaded it with the LUI package on wowinterface. I redownloaded it after seeing the FPS issue, on wow curse. Is it possible that something in the package (a Lib or whatever, I'm not a pro in coding whatever) causes the lag ?

As a sidenote, here's the list of addons in LUI :

ADDONS
    - !BaudErrorFrame (I deactivated it)
    - Bartender4
    - BaudBag
    - ButtonFacade
    - ButtonFacade_Darion
    - caelNamePlates
    - cError
    - Chinchilla
    - FortExorcist (I deactivated it)
    - Grid
    - kgPanels
    - LUI !important
    - Mapster
    - MiksScrollingCombatText
    - Omen (I deactivated it)
    - OmniCC
    - PitBull4
    - Prat 3.0
    - Quartz
    - Recount
    - Reflux
    - SatrinaBuffFrame
    - SLDataText
    - TipTac
    - Xloot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted

Try downloading the latest version like Taryble suggested. But before you do that, go into your WTF folder, Account, Account name, Saved Variables and copy the Kgpanels lua. and bak. files and put them on your desktop or something and then after downloading the latest version put them back in so you still have the LUI panels.

I noticed a simular fps drop by myself.

I was configuring kg panels, everything was finde, when I was done and /rl I hav only 11 fps.

Disabling kg = 60 fps.

The strange thing is, that it worked at the beginning and while configuring, but it seems I messed it up or smth.

Anyone an idea?