Stuck at 1562, MS war/Holyprot Pally 2s HALP!

Hey. I am running 2v2 with a Holydin (relentless shoulders and mostly furious/relentless offpieces) and am 600ish resilience MS warrior with OEB/sword spec.

Any time we run into resto druids/dk, holyprotadin/dps we get kinda smoked. Just seems like it's so ridiculously tough to burst people down with a druid around, and holy prot is just ridiculously survivable.

Last night we kept going up and down between 1596 and 1560, I was so frustrated. it was ridiculous.

Any ideas, pointers, things to change? I believe we are fully capable of achieving 1800 with this comp, as plenty of other people have. I would like to see more shamans and hunters, though, cuz we smoke them pretty bad.

Re: Stuck at 1562, MS war/Holyprot Pally 2s HALP!

Against druid teams Dispel roots on your warrior the second they go up, keep JoJ on the druid and train him like no other HoJ when he gets low or if he doesnt have many hots up, bladestorm and profit. If the druid is cycloneing have the warrior follow him in zerker stance, and just pummel the cyclone, switch to battlestance and bladestorm, hoj when the interupt is about to end and he will be dead.

The key to beating DK/druid is making sure your warrior is cleansed clean all the time.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

I've got to agree with Nanite. I just wanted to add a few things

Your paladin has to dispell all CC/slows asap to keep up the pressure.

Against druids make sure you've got at least ms and ua-procc ready and switch on the (hopefully) not prehotted druid. But the easiest is stun the nonhotted druid, ms, bladestorm, let the druid waste cds (trinket...), wait for bs-cd, repeat and win.

Against paladins don't forget to make switches to keep up pressure (focus-overpower macro for 75% ms helps a lot) or when your target is low, focus-intercept the paladin and charge back to your target for the kill (in a perfect world the paladin would be silenced and stunned when the intercept-stun wears off...).
    As a second hint: Try to attack the enemy without the ss-buff (absorbs too much + FoL-HoT)
    And third: Use the usage of DP to your advantage (87.5% ms with ms and ua-debuff) and build your burst around this buff.
    And the last thing: Try to lure the other DPS behind a pole to LoS the paladin and stun him to pin him there.

Hint for switches: switch with ms ready and an ua-procc which has about 5 secs left (for more burst on switch with ua, ms, ua or however it fits the situation)

While writing this a question popped up: Are you gemmed for strength? ArP is still a great stat to gem for. Even without an ArP-trinket (although you REALLY should get one) you'll notice the difference when facing plate-enemies. Yes you'll hit less on cloth...but which clothie doesn't a warrior destroy? (Yeah i know there is a failed experiment of the lich king called mages but they aren't normal clothies...they're sadistic demons in human form who love nothing more than to chainslow/root a warrior)

Make sure your paladin is judging for justice against druids, rogues (fleet-footed/Sprint), resto shaman. WoW is rarely a "I'll sit on his healer while he sits on mine, let's see who wins) match. Judgement+Hammer+holyshock+exorcism is quite potent during a BS.

If the Paladin have shoulders, then why cant u climp over 1600 .. ?

I play a holy paladin my self, and a few weeks back i booseded a warrior friend up til 1800 for wep. Toom a few games to get to know eatch others play style, and then we pretty mutch zerged away.
    Gem for armor pen, and get the 2xtier 9 bonus.

Kill paladins ! whit ms and ua up the are butfucked, get them to 50%, blade storm -> silience/stun. Remove bubbel and wait for another bladestorm. Dead paladin.

@ the OP:

Are you a clicker? I'm asking because you have more then enough gear to go past the rating you are at with a powerful comp.

its all about your hidden rating aka mmr
    it is probably at 1500, and now you can't get it higher, because if you win against ANY team you will gain like 3 points, because you are already higher than your mmr. if you loose against ANY team you will loose more, because the system wants you to get close to your mmr
    here some simple hints apart from play better:
    -play only on weekends, afternoon till night in order to get some easier teams as well as to have a big variety of enemies, so that, like you said, don't always get druid/dk teams
    -create a new team with your partner and try to get perfect ratio (ie no losses) I am not sure if this will bring your mmr up by as much but it's definitely worth it, since the only way to get your mmr up is to win against higher teams, since you then start at 0, all teams will be higher, e.g you will alwyas gain more mmr

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nømeansnø
    Make sure your paladin is judging for justice against druids, rogues (fleet-footed/Sprint), resto shaman. WoW is rarely a "I'll sit on his healer while he sits on mine, let's see who wins) match. Judgement+Hammer+holyshock+exorcism is quite potent during a BS.
    pros use SoR to
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>