Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Yogg Saron +1

Quote Originally Posted by Elecman
    horrible players are horrible.
    Yeh yeh, go hate somewere else <3

Grats on your drakes!

Achievements are achievements and they still take a group of people who don't absolutely suck to do them. Regardless of whether or not the encounters have been nerfed and players are geared out the ass is irrelevant.

LOL YOU DON'T DESERVE THE RED PROTO BECAUSE HEROIC ACHIEVEMENTS ARE SO EASY AND YOU ARE SUPER GEARED LOL

Sounds dumb, doesn't it?

Again, grats on your drake!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    since I'm a DK, I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

And again, thanks

Getting any other achievements from the start of wotlk, its just the same, like the red proto drake ^^

Pfff

no, you havent worked as hard as other guilds. are you fucking retarded? drakes are supposed to symbolize skill and dedication. you went in there with ToC gear after several nerfs to the content. you do not deserve them. end of discussion.
    Yeah, clearly man! Cause like.. how many guilds killed Mimi HM before the nerfs? Yeah, exactly, /applaud to you if you did it before the nerfs, but anyway, stomping on our (yeah, I'm the guy with the superb dps on the SS) achievment, that's just plain wrong. Link your achievment, show us all how insanely pro you are, then gtfo.

We did this outside our normal raiddays, and with people coming and going, it took some time to get it, cause everyone had their real life stuff on offdays. Anywho, I'm not gonna let some random retard ruin my happiness over getting this achievment

grats to you!
    and a note to all you haters, jealousy is a bad bad thing!
    stop the elitism

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    By your logic you don't deserve anything either.

You have all these fancy buffs. Thunderclap in defensive stance..Paladins can tank end game content.. A gargoyle getting stone skin off Dosn't mean a wipe?

Drakes don't symbolize anything aside from that fact that self-righteous idiots like you get to get carried by your guild through content so you could talk down to people.

QQ more.
    Yeah me healing all of the hardmode content pre-nerfs is really getting carried by my guild. Sorry, but you're horrible at the game, as are the rest of the kids posting in here. And your post makes 0 sense anyway.

no, you havent worked as hard as other guilds. are you fucking retarded? drakes are supposed to symbolize skill and dedication. you went in there with ToC gear after several nerfs to the content. you do not deserve them. end of discussion.
    SOMEONE IS ANGWY

15+ Year Old Account

getting rusted after nerfs to mim, vezax, and yogg is just hilarious. you do not deserve those mounts.
    be more butthurt, it's a mount, who cares. 20% of the people w/ mounts got them before the nerfs, cry more.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix
    SOMEONE IS ANGWY
    the only people who are angry are the kids who cant take the truth. bad players will be bad. shitty players like you guys will continue to ruin the game for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    be more butthurt, it's a mount, who cares. 20% of the people w/ mounts got them before the nerfs, cry more.
    link me that statistic please. and no im not butthurt, im simply trolling bad players while im at work. and it sure is fun.

the only people who are angry are the kids who cant take the truth. bad players will be bad. shitty players like you guys will continue to ruin the game for the rest of us.
    Yeah, continue getting carried by your guild man, that's cool

Grats for the kill and mounts ofc

Our happy 10 raiders got those 2 weeks ago, with Naxx, Uld and ToC 5/10/25 gear. We are casual guild so it was nice achievement for us. But I understand the madman on this topic, you may have wasted lots of time and effort to do that back then, but so did we, it just took longer for us. Thats why you have all those shiny ToC 25 HC's and nice legendary items You must understand this isn't sport where < 3 aren't getting trophys, there are many different play styles between guilds. We like our way, where we don't have to push it hard and heavy to the point our main tank faints. Just take chillpill

-Arivse; Festina Lente (Make haste slowly)

Made by Caiti, love it!

Yeah me healing all of the hardmode content pre-nerfs is really getting carried by my guild. Sorry, but you're horrible at the game, as are the rest of the kids posting in here. And your post makes 0 sense anyway.
    Unless you got the Rusted drake without using any 219ilvl or higher gear then you can say everyone else is bad and bask in the glory of your own epeen. However I am willing to wager you had the 226 T8 set as well as Uldar 25 gear maybe even a piece or two of Uldar 238 hard mode gear before you got Yogg +1 or Firefighter down. Therefore complaining that X group outgeared content and therefore doesn’t deserve said drake is hypocritical since you also outgeared the content when you did it so many months ago.

BTW yeah I got the rusted like 3 weeks ago then again never put a ton of emphasis on 10 man dungeons or hard modes only reason really wanted to do it was I got the Violet and found out 310 is amazing but that mount is ugly as sin.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    mongoloid?! wtf is that, you sound like a festeezio(see i can make up words too)

ICC will have a hard mode meta achieve that gives... guess what the ice / death dungeon reward is... wait for it... a frostwyrm. This achievement will be linked to ICC hard modes (which Blizz has stated will be the hardest yet seen) and will disappear with the launch of Cata. It will be the black scarab / phoenix mount of WotLK and only the very top 1% of hard core raiders will get it.

So before you get your panties in a twist that the noobs have the same drake you do remember Blizz is going to give you a shot at a much, much cooler mount and if you cant get it than maybe you're not as hot shit as you presume.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    mongoloid?! wtf is that, you sound like a festeezio(see i can make up words too)

link me that statistic please. and no im not butthurt, im simply trolling bad players while im at work. and it sure is fun.
    Bad players, or players with social lives who didn't have time to spend 5 nights a week on hardmodes?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by The_swad
    Bad players, or players with social lives who didn't have time to spend 5 nights a week on hardmodes?
    *gasps* You mean, people who live lives and actually play WoW as... a game? No fuckin' way bro, people like that don't deserve shiny epics.

why so butt hurt ?

do you even have the fucking drake ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldun
    Its the Fresh Cum from the argent tournament daily. It spawns a shark in any swimmable water.

getting rusted after nerfs to mim, vezax, and yogg is just hilarious. you do not deserve those mounts.

Stop making poor Yotsuba cry!

Seriously, what do you lose if they get the mounts? Anything? Anything at all? So you would complain of someone who gains something simply because they got it?

Do you even have any achievements worth showing ?

Quote Originally Posted by letterbox
    Do you even have any achievements worth showing ?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-a...=Damaged+Goods

only starcaller, alliance first rusted, alliance first grand crusader, tribute to mad skill (we wiped once on anub because adds glitched and burrowed on permafrost). yeah, im so bad.