Questing regarding Paladins and Leather

As I now and for several days still wonder why dont we yet dont have a talent like Bladed armor(5AP/180Armor)/Armored to the Teeth(3AP/108Armor) like both Death Knights and Warriors have in their lower tiers in their talent trees to make us rather pick plate which we are designed for rather then picking leather. Makes me sad when I sit and calculate what item that would be best for me to increase my dmg and it ends up that the crafted leather bracers actually gives me more dps then the crafted plate ones with the same item level. Even hunters have a similar talent called Focused Aim which grants them 1RAP/1INT instead. Maybe this isnt correct in all cases and slots but it for sure is in several slots Ive noticed now. Have this been discussed before? and if so what did it end up with?

Re: Questing regarding Paladins and Leather

sorry for double post it said session time had expired and still it posted it. And Im not allowed to remove one post from my profile.

i think they are nerfing paladins not buffing
    use leather for your pve action if better

Quote Originally Posted by shotter
    i think they are nerfing paladins not buffing
    use leather for your pve action if better
    Ofc this wouldnt blend in into a already existing talent it would replace something in that case. Still Id rather having plate being the optimal choice for me then leather even in PvE since once in a while you actaully get hitted and then leather wont do the trick for you.

Ret Pallies' best stat doesn't come on Leather. Outside of replacing quest blues and the like, there's very little incentive for Pallies to take leather. There's an occasional exception here and there, but it's nothing to be that concerned about imo.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Ret Pallies' best stat doesn't come on Leather. Outside of replacing quest blues and the like, there's very little incentive for Pallies to take leather. There's an occasional exception here and there, but it's nothing to be that concerned about imo.
    For the alliance BiS list, 3 pieces are leather and one of the rings has agi haste and ap.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t69627-r...s_3_2_edition/

For the op, yeah, there's alot of leather that will be upgrades, and it's kind of annoying, but they did say they were going to address it come cat, since they are taking away ap altogether.

The main reason that it is even like this is because plate gear is budgeted with ridiculous amounts of stamina, which is useless for dpsing, where the leather has less of it.