Poll: What class will you focus on?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: What class will you Focus on in Cata?

Im gonna 'focus' on my hunter (Get it? )

ill mostly level up my hunter first, then my dk, then my druid

15+ Year Old Account

My shammy. Should be different, espically since alot of JCing gems will go out the window with the lack of AP and SP. And having to stack Intel gems for SP.

my Death Knight

Whats with all the Worgen Rogues? For RP is guess they are good, but racial/class wise they are the worst for worgen. Rogues already get sprint and the racial is another one. =/ Makes more sense to choose any of the other classes. Especially Hunter and Warrior. Sprint on a warrior would be so sick. Charge, Intercept and Sprint. Hunters would be good too!

15+ Year Old Account

Anyone that chose 'Preist' fails! :>

Anyway, I will level my Mage first. Looking forward to leveleing my Mage. Going back to Frost and have a permanent Water Elemental, amazing! And after, my Death Knight. The only two characters I have at level 80. Glad I don't have more, because only gearing two already sucks. Currently trying to get the Rusted Proto Drake for my Death Knight aswell, so I can level even faster.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account

First and most importantly will be my paladin, so our guild has a tank to start raiding. Second will be either my shaman or druid to help with healing or DPS/Tanking for our second 10man group. Then finally my warlock. Once all my current toons are up I will start on my Goblin Rogue.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account

My rogue ;D
    Then my Dk to farm so i can pick up mats for professions :P
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

My Shaman is my true love. I'll be race switching him to a Goblin asap as well. Tired of being stuck in the old, clearly outdated models of the original races, not to mention I'd like to be small after so many years of being a gigantic cow and being mortal enemies with half the doors of Azeroth, especially when mounted.

I'll then level my Warlock.
    Then my Hunter (gather professions).
    After that, no more leveling (I truly hate going through the same content over and over again, I'm amazed I have 3 high level alts :P)

Currently debating between

- My current 80 rogue
    - My current 80 mage
    - A worgen Warrior
    - A worgen hunter

I have 3 lvl 80s - Warrior/Rogue/Druid

Vanilla / TBC - Rogue was my main
    Wotlk - DPS Warrior is my main
    Cataclysm - ???

Dunno, if I am bored of Warriors after Icecrown I might switch to my Druid (Troll) to try it since I have never raided on one, I might change my Rogue to a Goblin for PvP but not to raid on. Thinking about Leveling a Caster DPS "pure" class - maybe a lock - Goblin Lock perhaps?

I'm making an orc shaman now and a worgen rogue when Cataclysm launches. My druid is taking a hiatus.
    Currently playing: [Dragon Age: Origins]

My hunter have been my main since i started playing, so i probably wont change. Gonna level up my paladin aswell. Might race change my hunter tho, time will tell : )