Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: World Best PvPers?

I hope these people put World best PvPer - World of Warcraft on their resume. I also hope I get to interview one of those people for a job and turn them down. It would be fantastic.

just because no one can name a shaman-

Shaman- Beldric (elemental)

The best PvPers are the ones without the best gear.
    If you're at the top of arenas, you're team is great. But being a great pvper is having no deaths in WSG and having 5 minute potion battles in World PvP.

Once, I fought a Night Elf Hunter named Zoras on Quel'Dorei. He was Survival at the time. I'm not sure if it was OP or not but we were both 80 and I was on my OP Unholy Blood Elf Death Knight. We both used potions and other cheap tricks like Engineering rockets because we're nerds who like to win.

That battle lasted like 20 minutes. I brought up a timer after like 6 minutes because I was like "omg".

Anyway the best PvPers are crafty smart ones. And the best don't roll "flavor of the month"

Think that ranking wise some russian warlock is number one ( http://www.arenajunkies.com/char/EU/...2%D0%BD%D0%B0/ for arena junkies link) His 2900ish 5s team doesnt hurt that :P

Quote Originally Posted by RGeneral24
    athene? ATHENE? that french son of a b$%&# NO WAY!!!!

i think he's the BIGGEST WHINING pala nothing else

Hofflerand is a lot better pala then that boon

i kinda have some favorites:

Warrior: Gforce -> like he rocks
    Mage: orangemarmelade -> the guy from button bashers he owns
    Rogue: Reckful -> he kinda does 1 of the biggest burst ever
    Druid: Chrillz -> the feral from fat cow series he is just top skill
    Pala: Hofflerand (ret) and Catapols (Holy) -> i dueled catapols he was freaking skilled pala 2 bad he aint that high rated :/
    Hunter: kinda dont know rly any1 but i know there are a lot rly skilled out there
    Priest: the guy from SK-Gaming US kinda dont remember his char name
    Lock: herm kinda the same has hunter
    DK: kinda HARDER 2 find 1 couse many were still facerolling it ya know :P
    Shaman: that guy from china that made a video with Gforce productions i kinda dont remember his name but i think its Chinese written tough xD

ur a fan of his videos just that + he aint that top skilled warr tough
    I think the priest your looking for is Sodah and uber hunter:Cherez (spelling? used to play druid/hunter 2s in BC with Beasteh? sp again, lol, they are from EU)
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Swiftys probobly one of the better warriors out there, although i heard he might /reroll a ret pally. Moonsalt is a good warlock, although i beleive he quit.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    Swiftys probobly one of the better warriors out there, although i heard he might /reroll a ret pally. Moonsalt is a good warlock, although i beleive he quit.
    Swift is S.H.I.T these days, all he shows in his movies is how he can handle noobs with 3 healers on his back. Oh yeah. He's my god!

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuko
    Swift is S.H.I.T these days, all he shows in his movies is how he can handle noobs with 3 healers on his back. Oh yeah. He's my god!
    Since I see this a lot.

Name me some pvp stars who've been the best at what they do since vanilla. From vanilla, BC, to wotlk, name me some people who've stayed at the top the whole time.

"He's shit these days!"

Well gee I didn't think we were thinking in the right here right now sort of thing, but ok. Discounting everyone who was best or extremely good not long ago? Ok.

Currently, the best are whoever some hyped up tourney style competition says are best, or whatever the bracket ratings say.

Go look it up yourself.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanos
    Maydie.. Never really wasn't that great you know.

:

EDIT: To answer your question, I think he sold his account ages ago. I heard some rumors about him playing Undead for a while. Meh, not really sure.
    Maydie was just a r14 legend, because it was one of the first videos like that.
    Anyway, the reason he named his character that, was because he was suffering of cancer. He died not long after finishing his first movie.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    I think the priest your looking for is Sodah and uber hunter:Cherez (spelling? used to play druid/hunter 2s in BC with Beasteh? sp again, lol, they are from EU)
    Probably Realz.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

Oh ya and if we're basing it off battlegrounds, world pvp AND arena. I'd have to go with Dremlock for the best Shaman.

The guy is a total machine.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

Methodx from Sanguino

Cruelty/Crueldad

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ino&cn=Methodx

Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS
    Probably Realz.
    Doubt it, he plays his rogue much more then priest anymore.

As for Priest, everyone knows Lord Hydra is the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CowBoyTX
    So who are the Worlds Best PvPers? Arena wise.

Is Athene still the 'best' Paladin? Did his ego finally out-do him?

Post your facts here, or give me a link to where I can find out! <3
    As for hunter class, one is definitely brang, you can check his movies on warcraftmovies or youtube.
    As for athene... his videos are just 'a show', the man is a very good holy pally and he's not an asshole at all like he pretends to be in his videos.

Draz - UD rogue, using 31/8/12...

best vanilla pvper !

Othereguy and Drakedog both were fantastic pvpers but didn't heard a lot from them since classic.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by RGeneral24
    Warrior: Gforce -> like he rocks
    Mage: orangemarmelade -> the guy from button bashers he owns
    Rogue: Reckful -> he kinda does 1 of the biggest burst ever
    Druid: Chrillz -> the feral from fat cow series he is just top skill
    Pala: Hofflerand (ret) and Catapols (Holy) -> i dueled catapols he was freaking skilled pala 2 bad he aint that high rated :/
    Hunter: kinda dont know rly any1 but i know there are a lot rly skilled out there
    Priest: the guy from SK-Gaming US kinda dont remember his char name
    Lock: herm kinda the same has hunter
    DK: kinda HARDER 2 find 1 couse many were still facerolling it ya know :P
    Shaman: that guy from china that made a video with Gforce productions i kinda dont remember his name but i think its Chinese written tough xD
    yo daaaawg. needs more "kinda" next time...

Akrios.

Quote Originally Posted by EU-Poltergeist
    Othereguy and Drakedog both were fantastic pvpers but didn't heard a lot from them since classic.
    Drakedog is still around http://www.drakedog.net
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Warrior=Ocelot-. Moldran , Veev, Hydroch ? "and peeps Switfy SUCKS" this is word and true!
    Warlock= Azeal , Inflame , Ghingis at least from the streams I have watched^^
    Death Knight= Massivz, Another ... SK EU is pretty much unbeatable for most players on Cyclone
    Druid= Enigmaz , Belta(from Hoffs team) prob best resto druids and mewnfare and Exerion are pretty cool ferals :P
    Paladins= personaly I am a fan of Toez ... didnt like Zelias movies , but I guess its prefernace got to add that Tehsues is an awesome entertainer when it comes to the Ret spec
    Mage= lol this is the tough one and people will hate me for saying this but .. Flyn is awesome and ye I have seen the vid where he acts like the 17year old boy he is QQ. ofc OrangeM with whole of BB is outstanding players
    Rogue= Reckful's streams pwns ! Kalamist isnt far off :P Hiren played sick at Anaheim wtb more Akiros tbh loved his movies
    Priest= Hydra is teh best no Q.... Sodah go back druid ^^ loved you in complexity during BC
    Shaman=I wanna say kollektive , but gonna say Douja ^^ awesome Survival during the tournys to bad rest of the team didn't play top
    Hunters= Kamper of blackout EU is my fav WOTLK hero hunter ^^ , but Huggerz during the qualics did an awesome job

now you all can start to flame me!