10+ Year Old Account

Survival specc with 2x t8,5 and 2xt9

Hello there, soon getting the 2xt9 setbonus and was considering this spec;

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunt...GnSV9CS,,10676

Since it looks to me to be an dps increase?
    Quote for reply

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Survival specc with 2x t8,5 and 2xt9

Droping noxious stings to pick improved stings ??? >.< Definetly not.

dont care thinking about the tiny dps increase yu would get by making that 1100 SS crit as SV now do 30% more dmg instead of 3% more total dmg, but ok, it probably is a tny increase if at all.

protipp: DO NEVER EVER EEVEEEEEEER not get :

1. 3/3 careful aim
    2. 5/5 lethal shots
    3. 5/5 mortal shots
    4. AIMED SHOT
    5. any of the ending talent-tree shots (chimera explosive)..

just a few tips

Why would you get aimed shot with a survival build? Aimed shot and Multi shot share a cooldown, it's deals the same damage as multi shot does untalented, and is a physical attack. There is no valid reason to talent Aimed shot unless you experience issues with multiple target aggro
    Daionara, Blood Elf Survival Hunter, Raid Toon
    Delaunay, Tauren Druid
    Phèdrè, Blood Elf Frost Mage
    Anafièl, Blood Elf Affliction Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by kolixela
    Why would you get aimed shot with a survival build? Aimed shot and Multi shot share a cooldown, it's deals the same damage as multi shot does untalented, and is a physical attack. There is no valid reason to talent Aimed shot unless you experience issues with multiple target aggro
    Movement
    Sniper training

Thats two reasons already.

Deleted

MS debuff can come in handy (faction champs) too, but ye movement and the extra damage from sniper training, use multi on multiple mobs tho.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet
    MS debuff can come in handy (faction champs) too, but ye movement and the extra damage from sniper training, use multi on multiple mobs tho.
    What he said

Deleted

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53302 is not affected by multi shot, its instant... dont see why you wouldent take aim

For shame sir. For shame.

Go http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunt...0,8dtO3-,10676 IMO.

Thats the spec i use and im 4 pc T9 with 1983 agi unbuffed (Just make sure you have some1 to provide replenishment for the raid).

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed
    Go http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunt...0,8dtO3-,10676 IMO.

Thats the spec i use and im 4 pc T9 with 1983 agi unbuffed (Just make sure you have some1 to provide replenishment for the raid).
    Have you considered dropping down to 1/3 EW? I'm rocking 1918 agil unbuffed on my hunter alt and have ~49.25% crit. Combining with ES's insane crit chance and the 2P T9 set bonus, I can keep it up basically 100% of the time.
    BAMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs
    Have you considered dropping down to 1/3 EW? I'm rocking 1918 agil unbuffed on my hunter alt and have ~49.25% crit. Combining with ES's insane crit chance and the 2P T9 set bonus, I can keep it up basically 100% of the time.
    2 points in EW is a DPS increase at any level of crit short of 100%. However after about 48/49% unbuffed it becomes so small that its just not worth the point any more. You will have periods of shocking RNG when your EW drops off. But these will be few and far between.

I droped down to 1 point at about 48% and never looked back