Thread: addons

addons

I'm looking for an addon that can track guild attendence, kinda like raid tracker, except it tells you when people log in and out.

Anyone know of one?

Edit: and I mean one that could tell you over the course of a week or some length of time when people were online.

Re: addons

no and no, I am talking about general guild attendance, trying to manage raids by seeing who is online during the week and not just showing up for raids to get gear and then not logging in for the rest of the week... I'm looking for an addon that tracks attendance for times other than raids

bump sigh

EDIT: no one knows of one?

Not sure if there is an addon that keeps track of when people are online outside of raids... Sounds simple but you can keep track of it yourself by bringing up their guild note and seeing when they were last online, and write down the times in a spreadsheet or something.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

eh, that's kinda difficult when you are keeping track of 50+ people, but if there is no addon that can do something similar to that, I may have to do it the old fashion way :-\

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I've never heard of or seen an addon that does what you want, not on Curse or on WoWI. There might be something on WoWUI, but I doubt it, most addon authors don't like that site.

15+ Year Old Account

I was just thinking about something like this tonight. Trying to schedule raids to meet the demands of 100+ active raiders can be problematic at best...

/sign_petition

Hmm, to do that you would most likely have to be all time online