Help, arms warrior in need of advice.

Hello all ;D, as i stated above i need some advice for more dps.

i do not know if gemming for arp will increase my dps or dropping some agil gear for str.
    i know i still got some items on ilvl 200, but thats just because of unlucky rolls. :-\

in totc 10, im hitting about 4k average dps with sometimes peaks to 4.5-5k dps.

my armory link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...yon&n=Opacitas

i already thank the people who are willing to give me advice

(ps, sorry for my bad english).

Re: Help, arms warrior in need of advice.

You want to aim for stuff with strength on it since you get more out of it with blessing of kings, but if you find an upgrade with agil, then that's good too.

Don't really gear for crit, you can get a lot of it from gear. Use Crit / strength or arp gems instead if you want to go for socket bonuses. And try and get the grim toll from naxx or that one trinket from ulduar 10. With those, try and go for about 41% armor reduction (around 600 rating or something like that) and you'll be good on armor pen from there. Then just gem up strength after that.

15+ Year Old Account

My suggestion is trying to pick up grim toll in place of your pyrite infuser, and then gemming to ARP soft cap (56.27% including 16% from battle stance).
    Your gear isn't bad, could use a few upgrades though. I definitely recommend getting grim toll though.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    My suggestion is trying to pick up grim toll in place of your pyrite infuser, and then gemming to ARP soft cap (56.27% including 16% from battle stance).
    Your gear isn't bad, could use a few upgrades though. I definitely recommend getting grim toll though.
    Except that would drop Hit down to 182.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Opacitas
    Hello all ;D, as i stated above i need some advice for more dps.

i do not know if gemming for arp will increase my dps or dropping some agil gear for str.
    i know i still got some items on ilvl 200, but thats just because of unlucky rolls. :-\

in totc 10, im hitting about 4k average dps with sometimes peaks to 4.5-5k dps.

my armory link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...yon&n=Opacitas

i already thank the people who are willing to give me advice

(ps, sorry for my bad english).
    Get rid of the 5 points in unbridled wrath asap. If you have another warrior with imp commanding presence you can afford to go 55/8/8 which is the top dps spec.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    I don't think I said he couldn't upgrade other pieces of gear, did I? Anyone who thinks Pyrite Infuser is better then Grim Toll is ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by mackmustard
    Get rid of the 5 points in unbridled wrath asap. If you have another warrior with imp commanding presence you can afford to go 55/8/8 which is the top dps spec.
    Lol, best dps for what? Arms maybe? Still doesn't beat fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    I don't think I said he couldn't upgrade other pieces of gear, did I? Anyone who thinks Pyrite Infuser is better then Grim Toll is ignorant.Lol, best dps for what? Arms maybe? Still doesn't beat fury.
    We're not talking about fury. The OP is arms, so yes 55/8/8 is the best arms spec.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mackmustard
    We're not talking about fury. The OP is arms, so yes 55/8/8 is the best arms spec.
    Is that why you are specced 54/17/0?

so for a quick sum up:
    - i need more strength gear as it gets a bonus from kings.
    - arp needs to be about 56% including battle stance and t9 bonus.
    -Grim toll

Wont i get rage probs with that considering my gear?

i would still have 265 hit rating so i would be still above the soft hit cap with grim toll.

Is that why you are specced 54/17/0?
    And yes im arms spec. maybe my talent build looks a bit weird?:P

Ohh and btw: how are my glyphs?